Wiki Posts
Search

RU visa refusal stamp?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 1:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: *G SN/LH, TK; EK Skywards G
RU visa refusal stamp?

I’ve got Russian visa request refused with a large “refusal” stamp in my passport; the reason was pretty technical (the visa support firm messed up with invitation letters so I cannot even blame the Russians and in the end of the day I’m not any more interested (this time at least). I’m aware of this refusal implications for the future RU visa requests, so my question is beyond that, is this refusal stamp (in cyrillic, so not too internationally intelligible) going to make my other (non-Russia) visas and travels more difficult? I’m travelling a lot and mostly to the South and SE Asia and from time to time to ex-soviet Asian countries, all work (so it’s my employer who is dealing with visas in most cases).

Any experience in how other countries visa refusal stamps (Ru or others) are making it difficult to travel elsewhere? E.g. US (have ESTA on this passport already and travelled to the US last yes w/o issues, but it was before this refusal stamp);

Thanks!

PS apologies if wrong forum - actually my q is not about travel to Russia which is clear to me, it's about RU refusal stamp implications for non-RU travels.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 1:44 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Some countries ask about visa or other refusals of entry, and thus it may cause additional questions/problems at times even when trying to move to or visit other countries. But most commonly it isn’t a show stopper for visiting other countries.
sam737 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.