Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Russia
Reload this Page >

Which part of Russia should I visit on tour?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2018, 6:24 pm
Original Poster

I’ve heard a lot of great reviews on romance tours and the services that they offer. A few of my friends have personally tried going to one themselves and have been suggesting that I should attend one. I’ve been researching about it for a couple of weeks now and I’ve decided to give it a shot.

I’m seriously considering joining a romance tour in Russia but I’m wondering which part of the country I’ll visit. There are many great places to visit in Russia but since this is going to be my first time in the country, I want to go somewhere that sounds interesting. Since there are so many choices to choose from, I would like to have more insight on this.

Researching doesn’t seem to be enough for me to decide so I was thinking about asking people who have personally travelled and experienced going to Russia themselves. For some of you guys who have already gone to Russia, what do you recommend and suggest?

Any would be greatly appreciated and I will surely take them into account. With each destination recommended to me, I will definitely add it to my list. Please help me out with this you guys and let me know about your experiences as well! Thanks so much for any response on this!
Old Jan 24, 2018, 1:16 am
Moderator: UK and Ireland & Europe

Programs: SK*G, Lots of Blue Elsewhere
As we have a dedicated Russia forum, I'm moving the post over there. Please continue to follow this topic in the Russia forum.

stut
Europe Forum
Old Feb 7, 2018, 6:24 am

Programs: None
Definitely recommend you to start with Saint Petersburg - you won't be disappointed
Petergof and Hermitage are must-see attractions. Better to visit in the summer though.
Old Feb 8, 2018, 2:57 pm
Suspended

Moscow! But only after St. Petersburg
Business centre in Moscow is must have.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.