Wiki Posts
Search

Russia Visa: proof of payment for trip?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2017, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Via Preference Privilege, AC*A, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold
Russia Visa: proof of payment for trip?

I'm having problems getting my Russian visa issued, I have confirmations for my whole trip (train in, flight booking out, hotels along the way) but this is apparently not good enough for the consulate. They want proof I've paid for these things, given the hotels are not pre-paid and all I have is the payment for the train in / flight out my visa agency is doubting they will accept that. Anyone ran into something like this before?
Old Jul 8, 2017, 3:24 am

Programs: KF
Google russian visa invitation letter and you will know why your hotel , train bookings are irrelevant when applying for Russian Visa.
Old Jul 26, 2017, 8:48 am

Does your hotel name listed on the visa support matches the one that you booked ?

as far as I know Russian visa, you must paid for all the hotels.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 10:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by lats24
as far as I know Russian visa, you must paid for all the hotels.
No need to prepay to get an invite but hotel may charge you a fee if you get a letter from them then cancel.
just use support letter service as noted in earlier post

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.