Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aeroflot Bonus Silver and Gold Roll Call (Voluntary)

Old Nov 20, 08, 2:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM (MM), SPG/Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, LH Never Ever Again!

Just made Silver with SU for next year. Will be Gold (which is their top published tier and Sky Team Elite Plus) by the 11th of December.

I know of one other SU Gold member on this board though he rarely posts. I'd be curious to know how many other Aeroflot Bonus Silver and Gold Elites there are on FT.

Once identified, I'll pepper you/us with some questions, ideas, and suggestions.

Chime in!

P.S. Yes, I'll be top tiered on two ST carriers. It's intentional and I might even elaborate more on the whys of it later.
Old Nov 22, 08, 5:14 am
Original Member

Programs: BA Gold, ex-BD Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
None of the SU Silver/Gold cardholders I know is enlightened about FT.
Old Nov 22, 08, 6:34 am

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by chalf View Post
None of the SU Silver/Gold cardholders I know is enlightened about FT.
Else they would switch to Flying Blue or OK+
Old Nov 22, 08, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM (MM), SPG/Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, LH Never Ever Again!
All points well taken. Thank you. As I said, there are sound reasons for me to have Gold with SU. Published bennies are not that great really. I do wonder if any love is now or will be shown to us once SVO3 is open. I know about the supposed shower issue at SVO3 but I am of the camp that thinks being a STE+ with any carrier will get us that if it exists.

So, I'm in a camp of one right now I guess. It's a lonely world being SU Gold living in North America...especially in a non Aeroflot served city...
Old Nov 22, 08, 9:48 am
Original Member

Programs: BA Gold, ex-BD Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by apoivre View Post
Else they would switch to Flying Blue or OK+
I have made this point, and myself accumulate most of my FB miles on SU.
Old Nov 24, 08, 11:42 am

Programs: AA EXP; A3 Gold; Marriott LPP Ambassador; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
As a frequent SU flyer, I still accumulate on NW (DL now). SU status is of no use for me.
Old Nov 29, 08, 1:38 pm

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Originally Posted by woody125 View Post
Just made Silver with SU for next year. Will be Gold (which is their top published tier and Sky Team Elite Plus) by the 11th of December.

I know of one other SU Gold member on this board though he rarely posts. I'd be curious to know how many other Aeroflot Bonus Silver and Gold Elites there are on FT.

Once identified, I'll pepper you/us with some questions, ideas, and suggestions.

Chime in!

P.S. Yes, I'll be top tiered on two ST carriers. It's intentional and I might even elaborate more on the whys of it later.
Hi Woody125,

Ok I am here. Whats up???

Cheers