Aeroflot Insane J Price?

Old Sep 11, 22, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Aeroflot Insane J Price?

Trying to find the cheapest way possible to fly the SSJ100, Aeroflot offers very attractive pricing between LED and SVO for the economy. However, they charge 10X the fare for J on every flight I searched, which is very expensive considering a flight this length, is this a norm or is this a system bug?

Old Sep 12, 22, 8:23 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Accor Platinum / Hilton Diamond / TAP Miles&Go Gold / IHG One Platinum
Originally Posted by rt23456p View Post
Trying to find the cheapest way possible to fly the SSJ100, Aeroflot offers very attractive pricing between LED and SVO for the economy. However, they charge 10X the fare for J on every flight I searched, which is very expensive considering a flight this length, is this a norm or is this a system bug?
I think its due to dynamic pricing + the fact that these seats are sold to usually pretty healthy people who wont mind 20k rubles
rt23456p and hugolover like this.
Old Sep 12, 22, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fifty_two View Post
I think its due to dynamic pricing + the fact that these seats are sold to usually pretty healthy people who wont mind 20k rubles
It's crazy to believe every route that Aeroflot operates, Aeroflot can sell full fare(all of them are in Z class)
Old Sep 12, 22, 11:11 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
It's interesting to observe that SU is still using the (SkyTeam) SkyPriority branding.
largeeyes likes this.
Old Sep 12, 22, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist View Post
It's interesting to observe that SU is still using the (SkyTeam) SkyPriority branding.
Well, Russia no longer recongize copyright and patent claims that are registered in "Unfriendly" nations, and Netherland is among one of them. This have been done before, as CZ uses the exact same Sky Priority red marketing even after they left ST, just that they replace every mention of Skyteam with CZ.
Old Sep 13, 22, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

It's crazy to believe every route that Aeroflot operates, Aeroflot can sell full fare(all of them are in Z class)
i hear letter Z is rather special there these days..
Old Sep 13, 22, 3:11 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by azepine00 View Post
i hear letter Z is rather special there these days..
Yeah, good luck to Aeroflot selling Z full fares then , I might just book an econ ticket and approach CI for a cash upgrade. I like rare jets, but not ready to cash out 20K Rubles for LED-Moscow flights!
Old Sep 21, 22, 5:58 am

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Plat, M&M FTL, BA Blue, QR Gold
Yeah, good luck to Aeroflot selling Z full fares then , I might just book an econ ticket and approach CI for a cash upgrade. I like rare jets, but not ready to cash out 20K Rubles for LED-Moscow flights!
How about MOW-DXB for 300,000 Rubles then?
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...up-2022-09-21/
Old Sep 21, 22, 6:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tom tulpe View Post
How about MOW-DXB for 300,000 Rubles then?
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe...up-2022-09-21/
To be fair, you could fly to SHJ(Also in UAE) instead for 450 USD.
Old Sep 23, 22, 4:30 am

Programs: EK Gold, QR Gold, WY Gold, Delta Silver Medallion
To be fair, you could fly to SHJ(Also in UAE) instead for 450 USD.
I believe there's a ban on the number of Russians trying to fly out of the country, so this option might not be feasible for OP if they're a Russian male. IIRC, men between ages 18 and 65 aren't allowed to fly out of the country right? If I am wrong, please correct me as I do not intend to cause panic or havoc.
Old Sep 23, 22, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by qraec777 View Post
I believe there's a ban on the number of Russians trying to fly out of the country, so this option might not be feasible for OP if they're a Russian male. IIRC, men between ages 18 and 65 aren't allowed to fly out of the country right? If I am wrong, please correct me as I do not intend to cause panic or havoc.
That's >30 Million people, very curious who they are trying to fight next demanding such a large reserve size.
Old Sep 23, 22, 1:49 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum / Accor Platinum / Hilton Diamond / TAP Miles&Go Gold / IHG One Platinum
Originally Posted by qraec777 View Post
For the moment these are unverified rumors , but it could be soon become reality once government realise lot of conscripts are missing

Search this Thread