SU flights August to LHR

Old Jun 28, 20, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Titanium
SU flights August to LHR

Hi All

Just wondering if SU is on track to resume flights in August?

My wife is booked on the 6th of August LHR-OMS so wondering if anyone has seen any news in the (Russian) media.

Cheers
D
Old Jun 29, 20, 3:18 am

Programs: Gold: Flying blue / Silver: Club Accor
stick to the russian news websites , aviation news websites such as routeonline , and the website of aeroflot

Also few days before , you can start to monitor the status of both segments , and if one is cancelled , then contact aeroflot to know what options are available
Old Jul 1, 20, 2:49 pm

Programs: RJ Emerald
SU is currently operating a limited number of international flights. You can buy the ticket from Russia to abroad on the website (they are normally released a week or so before the flight), but if you are planning to go to Russia, you ll need to get a permission from the e gov website (gosuslugi).

Is your wife a Russian resident?
Old Jul 3, 20, 7:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi View Post
SU is currently operating a limited number of international flights. You can buy the ticket from Russia to abroad on the website (they are normally released a week or so before the flight), but if you are planning to go to Russia, you ll need to get a permission from the e gov website (gosuslugi).

Is your wife a Russian resident?
Thanks - my wife has a Russian passport as well, so I guess that won't apply to her?

Cheers

Search this Thread
Search Engine: