Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Cheapest Aeroflot Business routes out of EU?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cheapest Aeroflot Business routes out of EU?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2019, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Cheapest Aeroflot Business routes out of EU?

Anyone can advice with cheapest routes with Aeroflot, where is long haul aircraft in a place?
Except a AMS-FCO-SVO route?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 12:51 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by raporot
Anyone can advice with cheapest routes with Aeroflot, where is long haul aircraft in a place?
depends where you start , aeroflot prices to one destination are not the same from all european countries , so in your case you need to check from google flights

Except a AMS-FCO-SVO route?
This is not longhaul , and AMS-FCO is not done by aeroflot , but most likely KLM or Alitalia , so you "probably" cant purchase a AMS-FCO-SVO from aeroflot
Old Oct 8, 2019, 4:50 am
Original Poster

Exclamation

Originally Posted by fifty_two
depends where you start , aeroflot prices to one destination are not the same from all european countries , so in your case you need to check from google flights

This is not longhaul , and AMS-FCO is not done by aeroflot , but most likely KLM or Alitalia , so you "probably" cant purchase a AMS-FCO-SVO from aeroflot
in case i didnt care start point in EU, which locations are cheapest?
Old Oct 8, 2019, 7:05 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Exclamation

in case i didnt care start point in EU, which locations are cheapest?
Hi

aeroflot operates a lot of long haul flights , and the prices are available in google

use this tool wisely and it will give you exactly what you want

see my easy and quick simulation below

Departure from warsaw , in business class with aeroflot for a trip from November 21st to November 25th

Most aeroflot long haul flights are to destinations in asia

raporot likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.