Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Aeroflot web checkin + receiving e-boardingpass eligible flights from Warsaw

Old Apr 4, 19, 12:35 am
Original Poster

Iíll be flying from Warsaw (WAW) to Seoul (ICN) with a stopover in (SVO) with Aeroflot.

On the same day i'll be arriving earlier in Warsaw from a KLM flight from Amsterdam and it will be a very tight connection (1h05) to catch my WAW-ICN with Aeroflot.

I would like to know if online check-in is eligible for flights from Warsaw (WAW) with end destination Seoul (ICN).

Am I able to receive a printable boarding pass through email or digital boarding pass by phone / mobile app / iPhone passbook.

I wonít check-in any luggage and just want to be sure I can make my connecting flight since I have no time to collect my boarding pass at the check-in desk in WAW by going out and in.

Anyone succeed or had any experience by managing to get an online boarding pass from WAW to SVU or any other destinations?
Old Apr 5, 19, 4:38 am

Programs: QF gold, KL gold, MA gold :( SK gold
From SOF, BUD, TLL during last couple of years I was able to OLCI for 30+ SU flights via SVO, if the 2nd flight was within 24 hours timeframe too, received the lounge invitation for all lounges and boarding passes in pdf via email.

Last edited by LHKE; Apr 5, 19 at 4:45 am
Old Apr 5, 19, 5:44 am

Programs: Gold: Flying blue / Silver: Club Accor
Hi

what are the schedule times of the ams-aws and waw-svo flights ?

my last SU flight was in december , i received booking confirmations and e-tickets , then i was able to checkin but dont remember if i received the pass by email cause i had to check my luggages

Search this Thread