Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Baggage transfer w/ Pobeda at PULKOVO

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2019, 4:36 pm
Original Poster

Hi guys!
Thought I would post in here before I ring up Pobeda as it's an international call charge and cannot imagine it will be pretty.

I'm flying to Moscow from London Stansted with Pobeda Airlines (lucky me) later on this month - with a change at St Petersburg (time is going to be tight as it is) - and I wondered whether our luggage will be checked all the way to Moscow or whether we have to pick it up in St. P arrivals and go through the whole rigmarole again?

This might dictate whether we make our connection or not. Foolishly went with Pobeda when I looked at the price tag but realised you can barely bring any luggage on the plane itself.

Thanks for any help or insight you guys could provide!
Old Jan 15, 2019, 8:32 pm

Programs: TK Gold
I am not sure, but if this is being booked in one single ticket, I guess it should be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.