Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

SU Reservation Not Showing ST Elite+ Status?

Old Aug 11, 18, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, CX MPC Silver

Have a reservation as a DL Gold and my PNR is only showing "Basic" Skyteam membership. Anyone else experience this issue?
Old Aug 14, 18, 11:11 pm

Programs: SU GOLD, BA GOLD , SQ PPS. RIP: UA 1999-2015 EY Partners 2006-2017, LH SEN 2006-2018
For what its worth, I have had Delta flights where my member status comes up at Elite not Elite Plus ( sometimes), even though I am Elite Plus. ( Sorry I don't participate in SkyPesos) Typically this is solved by deleting the frequent flyer number and reentering it. An agent has to do this. You can request this at check in.

What you'll get is the extra bag, lounge access, sky priority. thats it.
Old Aug 15, 18, 1:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA PLT, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, CX MPC Silver
I believe it's showing correctly now (didn't need to remove/re-add). Trying to get priority seating on my SVO-Germany legs but might need to wait until check-in for those.
Old Aug 15, 18, 6:15 pm

Programs: SU GOLD, BA GOLD , SQ PPS. RIP: UA 1999-2015 EY Partners 2006-2017, LH SEN 2006-2018
Originally Posted by travel_mav View Post
I believe it's showing correctly now (didn't need to remove/re-add). Trying to get priority seating on my SVO-Germany legs but might need to wait until check-in for those.
Define priority seating?

Seat selection at time fo ticking are available to Aeroflot elites only, Silver or higher, or with a higher fare, flex etc. Everyone else needs to wait until check in opens. It doesn't matter if you are Sky Team Elite Plus Club 2000/Skipper or whatever. Only J seating is available in advance.
Old Aug 27, 18, 6:33 pm

Programs: DL DM/1.7MM
This is not correct. Sky Team Elite Plus can select seats at the time of booking. At least I could when I booked flights with them about a month ago. And, yes, I have already flown the segments and got the seats that I originally selected.
Old Aug 27, 18, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by cygnus View Post
This is not correct. Sky Team Elite Plus can select seats at the time of booking. At least I could when I booked flights with them about a month ago. And, yes, I have already flown the segments and got the seats that I originally selected.
Depends on the fare. Some of the higher tier fares allow it. The cheap intra Russias do not, unless you are an Aeroflot Elite.
Old Sep 18, 18, 7:25 am

Programs: UA Gold, FB Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by OpenSky View Post
Depends on the fare. Some of the higher tier fares allow it. The cheap intra Russias do not, unless you are an Aeroflot Elite.
I think this has been changed some time ago (see this post)

Search this Thread