Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

SVO: Transfer from terminal D to E. How much time....domestic to international?

Old Jul 12, 18, 5:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC

I am thinking of an AEROFLOT flight from LED to SVO which arrives at Terminal D at SVO. Iím then taking an AIR FRANCE flight to CDG from Terminal E.

How much time should I plan for transferring from D to E ?

What security and passport inspections will I have to go through from D to E ? What are the lines like? Iíll be traveling Business Class.

Iím trying to figure out how much time to leave between flights to be on the safe side. I donít want to cut it too close.

Thank you for any information you can give me.
Old Jul 12, 18, 8:14 pm

Programs: SU GOLD, BA GOLD , SQ PPS. RIP: UA 1999-2015 EY Partners 2006-2017, LH SEN 2006-2018
Thats nothing, Its right next to each other. I've done worse….D to F in 90 minutes + clearing the Russian border twice due to SU's stupidity, and collecting bags.
<expletives>
Old Jul 13, 18, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: delta skymiles, BAEC
OpenSky...thanks for the reply. But I’m assuming a passenger would have to go through passport control and security between these two terminals. And just from looking at a map, it’s hard to know about walking distances.
Thanks again.
Old Jul 13, 18, 2:35 pm

IME it was never more than 10-15 min to go through immi and security on the way out (arrival is a whole different story); D to E is 5-10 min walk iirc
You main concern should be any inbound delays and i dont know how reliable led-svo flights are...
Old Jul 15, 18, 5:36 pm

Programs: SU GOLD, BA GOLD , SQ PPS. RIP: UA 1999-2015 EY Partners 2006-2017, LH SEN 2006-2018
LED-SVO is a business route. on SU I would say very reliable, even in the worst weather.
This route would be more reliable than any flown by UA, and thats saying a lot.

Search this Thread