18 hrs at SVO (transfer), what do i do?

Old Jul 2, 17, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

18 hrs at SVO (transfer), what do i do?

its gonna be my first overnight stay in airport. where do i sleep???!!!

thanks!

btw its a late night of july 11th, 2017 if ur wondering. ill be waiting for 18 hours for my next flight.
Old Jul 2, 17, 8:25 pm

Programs: Aeroflot Bonus - Gold
Hi vingles, welcome to to Flyertalk!

If you are Russian or have a visa for Russia, take the airport express train to the city. Stay at any hotel that your budget allows.

If you are restricted to the transfer area (no visa required), there are two options:
A) Space lounge in terminal E has sleeping rooms and fantastic showers. You can pay at the entrance, it's also accessible for a few hours for Priority Pass.

B) vHotel in Terminal E would be my last choice. The rooms are tiny, beds way too soft, air is stuffy. I've only stayed there once due to a missed connection. I was woken up frequently by terminal announcements. Try to get a room with an outside window.

If you are on a 0 USD budget, there are seats/benches in the walkway between Terminals D and E. Many people sleep there and it looks almost comfortable. An alternative are the F50+ gates because they have little traffic at night.
Old Sep 21, 17, 1:04 am

I've had a few 6 hour layovers at SVO. The airport really isn't very nice for long layovers. I looked into the concourse E hotel mentioned above, it is quite expensive, and I guess not very nice.

In some of the terminals there is basically no space, and even finding a seat can be hard. The last time I flew through SVO, I spent about 5 hours at a coffee shop.

The food is quite bad at SVO, as well.

But Aeroflot is cheap, it is generally how I get from Asia to Europe.
Old Sep 24, 17, 7:26 am

There should be now this GoSleep service at Moscow:http://unisolutions.fi/locations/

Search this Thread