Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

SU: Aeroflot Bonus "Sign up for SMS-Info" can't get into my Aeroflot Bonus account

SU: Aeroflot Bonus "Sign up for SMS-Info" can't get into my Aeroflot Bonus account

Old Jun 18, 16, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroflot Bonus - Gold

I've been a member to Aeroflot Bonus since 2012. While the functions are simple, it's always worked fine.
Then some time in early 2016, Aeroflot Bonus decided that I must subscribe to their "SMS-Info"; and why not. It may be a good feature. The issue is: as long as I'm not subscribed, I'm not allowed to see my status miles, bookings, etc.

So I have tried to activate my account using:
- Hong Kong number => always "invalid number" (excluding country code, only consist of 8 digits)
- Taiwan number => doesn't receive an Aeroflot SMS code
- Chinese mainland number => doesn't receive an Aeroflot SMS code
- Spanish number => doesn't receive an Aeroflot SMS code
- German number => doesn't receive an Aeroflot SMS code

I've also called the Aeroflot Bonus hotline in Moscow who sent me to visit the Aeroflot office in downtown Hong Kong. Neither of them were able to activate my account.

Has anyone been able to activate their Aeroflot Bonus account, especially anyone with a non-Russian phone number?
Attached Images  
Old Jun 20, 16, 10:11 pm

I have successfull with China mainland number and with an European number.
Old Jun 22, 16, 1:19 am

Worked with US number last week
Old Jun 22, 16, 7:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroflot Bonus - Gold
Thanks guys. After trying (and failing) with my China Unicom number again today, I've tried with my colleague's China Mobile number. That worked swiftly.

Search this Thread