Choosing a seat with S7?

Old May 31, 16, 12:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: QFF WP/OWE
Choosing a seat with S7?

Hi all,
I've just logged into my booking with S7 (AB flight number) and can't find anywhere to select a seat. Am I missing something? I'm OW Emerald.

Many thanks!
Old May 31, 16, 1:40 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, IHG Plat Amb
I was able to select seats while being QR Silver. Maybe the problem is the AB flight #? (mine was a S7 one)

Added: I stand corrected by the post below - the choice was probably at check-in

Last edited by Temedar; May 31, 16 at 7:05 am
Old May 31, 16, 4:58 am

Programs: RJ Emerald
You can't pick the seats in Manage my booking,there are 3 ways to book seats on S7:

-At the time of purchase (either pay the fee,or complimentary if you are S7 (not OW) elite logged in from your account;
-During OLCI ay a fee if you are on "Basic" fare (otherwise the system will assign a random seat),OW Ruby and above can choose any seats on any fare for free,including bulkhead and emergency exits;
-Email [email protected] with your booking ref and desired seat number,they will book you a seat and reply within a few hours.
Old Jun 1, 16, 12:56 am

Programs: AA, EC, FB, M&M, HH, SPG, Le Club Accor, Radisson Rewards
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi View Post
there are 3 ways to book seats on S7
One can also call S7 at +74957779999 to select a seat.
Another option would be a website call - "Click to call".

I have done it over the phone.
Old Jun 1, 16, 5:04 am

Programs: RJ Emerald
Originally Posted by Isoveli View Post
One can also call S7 at +74957779999 to select a seat.
Another option would be a website call - "Click to call".

I have done it over the phone.
That's right,although email is easier in my opinion,they are really fast in processing them.
Old Jun 16, 18, 1:24 am

Programs: A3 *G, CX MPC GO, IHG, OZ, NH (no longer UA MP*G thanks to SMJ)
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi View Post
That's right,although email is easier in my opinion,they are really fast in processing them.
Reviving this old thread to add a data point : seat reservation request email is still replied quickly.
Rami Tamimi likes this.
Old Sep 10, 18, 3:02 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
It seems that you have to pay RUB400 to select a seat, although I thought it would have been offered for free if checking in online with 24 hours of departure. I just didn't want to pay the 400 Rubles, even though it is just peanuts, and remained with my middle seat in the last row. However, the flight was operated by Globus LLC and seating was extremely tight on the Boeing 737-800. RUB1,900 for a legroom seat in Economy? Didn't feel like it either. Really, the flight was ok and it was good to live as a normal person (in a middle seat at the back), but I won't be in a hurry to repeat the experience.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: