Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best route from Kiev to Moscow

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2016, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Originally Posted by fifty_two
As the point of ''where to credit miles and also use my status'' was not a part of your first post , now the story is different

Yes LOT can be a good choice in your case , the conection time are quite short , they have also codeshare with aeroflot , so you can fly with SU under LO code , there are 5 flights per day from waw to svo (2 LO / 3 SU) , so in case your kbp-waw is late , you are not completely ....ed up

Only thing is that their middle-haul flight is basic , like LH or AF , otherwise its ok , transit by WAW is not a pain in the ... , the airport is quite small and you will even not leave the non-schengen zone.

If you think about prices , BT or B2 are your best choices

If you have other new requirements , please write them
Thanks for those informations. Got a ticket for this week, and credit with TK.
I'm very upset with LOT because for the second time they send me a ticket with a different fare class than booked (in their favor) and they don't want to do anything. They have a technical issue on their website and don't want to fix it.

I have also booked a Ukraine international + Aeroflot with stop in Minsk for later. Will credit miles on Ukraine international and Alitalia ... will see how easy the transit is in minsk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.