Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Drunk passenger beaten then tied up with seat belts? Where is crew???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2015, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)

Wow. I'm just wondering where the crew is during this saga??? As drunk or confrontational as the passenger may have been, I'm pretty sure beating him and tying him up might have crossed the line. Shouldn't the crew step in? Divert and offload the passenger? I like how the airline was happy they arrived on time regardless.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3170612/Caught-camera-Shocking-moment-unruly-drunk-passenger-swarmed-plane-repeatedly-punched-kicked-fellow-travellers.html
Old Jul 25, 2015, 2:07 am

Programs: SU Gold, A3 Gold
With a 18 sec video, we can't say whether the crew acted or not. We also don't know how long into the flight the incident happened, and if it would make sense to divert.
Old Aug 14, 2015, 9:52 pm

OP: Ever been to Russia?
Things are handled slightly different than they are in the US!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.