Wiki Posts
Search

S7 lounges - dme and led

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2013, 9:08 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

S7 lounges - dme and led

Just wondered are there any lunges for one world emerald usage? However since I have 2 colleagues travelling with me prob I can't access it. But at least there is a j class checkin?
Old Jul 1, 2013, 4:13 am

Programs: A3 Gold, AA Platinum, Marriott & Discovery Platinum, IGH Diamond
Originally Posted by correctioncx
Just wondered are there any lunges for one world emerald usage? However since I have 2 colleagues travelling with me prob I can't access it. But at least there is a j class checkin?
I could recommend checking OneWolrd lounge access page, where you can easily find answers to your questions.

S7 DME international lounge is actually very nice, if on the small side

And since S7 offers Business class, you may guess the answer to your last question too

Regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Jul 1, 2013, 5:58 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by El Puerco Volante
I could recommend checking OneWolrd lounge access page, where you can easily find answers to your questions.

S7 DME international lounge is actually very nice, if on the small side

And since S7 offers Business class, you may guess the answer to your last question too

Regards,

El Puerco Volante
But isn't that a domestic flight?
Old Jul 1, 2013, 9:07 pm

Programs: SU/DL/US/MR
Both have premier c/i desks. Lounges at Pulkovo, T2 has a lounge, it's a general lounge if you will... card holders for Diners Club, Priority Club & CitiBank I believe. Pulkovo is an interesting airport, enjoy it while it's there.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 2:29 am

But isn't that a domestic flight?
I'm not sure, since your post did not specified route you would be flying, but only asked about lounge availability in LED and DME for S7 passenger. If you are flying between LED and DME it is indeed domestic and you will be able to use domestic lounge. In any case you will find all the info about OneWorld lounges, domestic and international on the OneWorld web page.

Regards,

El Puerco Volante.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 9:34 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
There are no Emerland lounges in Russia, in LED there is a general airport lounge,its queit basic.In DME there are 2 S7 lounges ,both for Sapphire/C class ,they are very strict about number of guests.
Old Jul 2, 2013, 5:37 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp
Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
There are no Emerland lounges in Russia, in LED there is a general airport lounge,its queit basic.In DME there are 2 S7 lounges ,both for Sapphire/C class ,they are very strict about number of guests.
Do you know the name of the lounge at LED that S7 Business Class or OW Emerald/Sapphire member can access? Does the lounge have free wifi?
Old Jul 3, 2013, 5:08 am
Ambassador: Finnair Plus
Hilton 5+ BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: AY+ Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist, Priority Club Plat Amb, Miles and Smiles Elite
Originally Posted by Time traveller
Do you know the name of the lounge at LED that S7 Business Class or OW Emerald/Sapphire member can access? Does the lounge have free wifi?
http://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-a..._auth=taI3byvX

Don't know 100% certain if wifi is free, I presume it is.
Old Jul 3, 2013, 3:42 pm

There is free wifi ,all across the airport ,in addition to few PCs in the lounge.

I cant remember what the lounge is called,but its the only one in the airport,I would advise you to go to the 3rd floor ,where you can find "Business class security chanel" ,which is allways empty,once you cleared security ,lounge is immideately on your left.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 2:29 pm

There is free wifi ,all across the airport ,in addition to few PCs in the lounge.

I cant remember what the lounge is called,but its the only one in the airport,I would advise you to go to the 3rd floor ,where you can find "Business class security chanel" ,which is allways empty,once you cleared security ,lounge is immideately on your left.
Is this at the Pulkova 1 (Domestic) or Pulkova 2 (International) terminal? For a LED-DME flight, is there a lounge at Pulkova 1 terminal?
Old Jul 8, 2013, 5:26 pm

If you are departing to DME ,you will be departing from Pulkovo 1 ,where there is a lounge,that I described
Old Jul 8, 2013, 5:28 pm

Is this at the Pulkova 1 (Domestic) or Pulkova 2 (International) terminal? For a LED-DME flight, is there a lounge at Pulkova 1 terminal?
Here,you can find a few pictures of this lounge

http://aviaforum.ru/showthread.php?t=30707&page=2
Old Jul 9, 2013, 1:10 am

If you are departing to DME ,you will be departing from Pulkovo 1 ,where there is a lounge,that I described
Thank you for the information. It seems S7 only depart from Pulkova-1, so that makes sense.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 5:37 am

Thank you for the information. It seems S7 only depart from Pulkova-1, so that makes sense.
Apart that there is no place on Earth called Pulkova-1

Regards,

El Puerco Volante
Old Jul 9, 2013, 1:33 pm

Very soon (end of december) ,exsisting terminals will close ,and a brand new terminal will open in LED.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.