Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Russia-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Experience in IMPERIAL Class (Transereo)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2012, 12:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Plat; no plans for chasing any more airline status.

I was wondering if anyone's had any experience in Imperial class. Namely, how does it compare to the big boys (CX, SQ, LH, BA, etc...)? Both hard and soft comparisons would be great!
Old Aug 17, 2012, 2:35 pm

Programs: SU PLT, EK Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by ariyo15
I was wondering if anyone's had any experience in Imperial class. Namely, how does it compare to the big boys (CX, SQ, LH, BA, etc...)? Both hard and soft comparisons would be great!
From my experience (more then 20 flights with UN in F) it's brilliant: VIP (ZOLD) lounge, personally supervised fast-track and boarding processes at DME, legendary cuisine from the most famous resto in Moscow - Pushkin, superior drink selection and freshly squeezed juices (even carrot juice ), excellent onboard service as oblygatory. Less service at other airports ... depends on the particular airport.
Seat and meal selections are available via call-center. Limousine service is serving at DME, JFK, LAX, MIA, YYZ, PEK etc. tipically Mercedes-E.
Seats: 4 fully flat beds (about 90") on 773 and 11/12 on 772 and 744. All salons just came from SQ&JL.

My personal verdict: it's more then comparable with BA,LX&LH.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 3:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What airline is this? It seems to be IFC, so not SU.
Old Aug 21, 2012, 5:35 am

Programs: A3*G, AF/KL Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
What airline is this? It seems to be IFC, so not SU.
Thread is about Transaero (UN)
Old Sep 12, 2012, 1:31 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
They fly to MIA and I was told that the J fare is upgraded to the Imperial cabin.
Old Sep 12, 2012, 2:26 am

Programs: SU PLT, EK Gold, Marriott Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by gkbiiii
They fly to MIA and I was told that the J fare is upgraded to the Imperial cabin.
Not for now. Since April: F,P,R are Imperial; J,C,D,S,M are Business. No upgrades.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.