AeroSvit Question

Old Dec 15, 2011, 4:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat (OWE)
AeroSvit Question

Has anyone travelled with AeroSvit, connecting from a separate PNR in international J (with AY). I.e. I will have more than 20kg prescribed limit on AeroSvit. Do they waive fees due to the international leg of the trip?

Alternatively (and preferably), for those who have travelled through KBP is there a left luggage facility - somewhere where i can leave a large suitcase for a week?

Thanks for your assistance,
Robbo755
Old Dec 15, 2011, 7:34 am

There is definitely a left luggage facility in the Kiev airport. I'm not sure whether there's a maximum on the amount of time you can leave a bag there. It's past passport control.

I imagine Aerosvit won't make a huge deal about the weight, however.
Old Dec 21, 2011, 6:39 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, TK Elite, HHonors Lifetime Diamond
I don't think they will care where you came from unfortunately. You will need to follow Aerosvit's rules. I am not sure that AY will check your baggage all the way through to your final destination as they are very strict with interlining only to OW or if on same ticket.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.