Flying S7 on avios redemption

Old Jun 7, 2019, 3:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA EC
Flying S7 on avios redemption

Hi guys, I am travelling on S7 this September for the first time. I redeemed using BA avios and travelling between Moscow and St. Petersburg. I have a few questions...
1) S7 pre-assigned a seat for me (2C) but I would like to change it. Is it possible? I cannot find it under MMB in S7 page.
2) How much luggage can I check in? In the webpage it said 1 bag but 0 bag in the app. And I am a BA silver.
3) Which is the best lounge in DME? (Have priority pass or OW lounges)
4) Any meal inflight?

And about DME airport
1) How long does it takes for the immigration and custom? I have around 2 hours between an international arrival to the S7 service to St. Petersburg.
2) How far is it from international arrivals to domestic check in terminal?

Thank you.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 5:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by neofung
Hi guys, I am travelling on S7 this September for the first time. I redeemed using BA avios and travelling between Moscow and St. Petersburg. I have a few questions...
1) S7 pre-assigned a seat for me (2C) but I would like to change it. Is it possible? I cannot find it under MMB in S7 page.
2) How much luggage can I check in? In the webpage it said 1 bag but 0 bag in the app. And I am a BA silver.
3) Which is the best lounge in DME? (Have priority pass or OW lounges)
4) Any meal inflight?

And about DME airport
1) How long does it takes for the immigration and custom? I have around 2 hours between an international arrival to the S7 service to St. Petersburg.
2) How far is it from international arrivals to domestic check in terminal?

Thank you.
1) You will need to contact the, call or email. I am not sure if OWS is enough for the premium email service.
2) One bag should come with an award ticket. OWS (assuming BA) does not have alliance wide luggage benefits
3) The S7 lounge.
4) A sandwich

Airport
1) It can depend a lot on time of day, and what flights arrive before you. Sometimes I am through immigration without waiting, other times it easily takes 30+ minutes. I would put more than two hours as it sounds like you are on separate tickets.
2) Few minutes walk
​​​​​​

​​​​
Old Jun 8, 2019, 9:44 am

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
1) You will need to contact the, call or email. I am not sure if OWS is enough for the premium email service.
2) One bag should come with an award ticket. OWS (assuming BA) does not have alliance wide luggage benefits
3) The S7 lounge.
4) A sandwich

Airport
1) It can depend a lot on time of day, and what flights arrive before you. Sometimes I am through immigration without waiting, other times it easily takes 30+ minutes. I would put more than two hours as it sounds like you are on separate tickets.
2) Few minutes walk
​​​​​​

​​​​
That's not true. Anyone with Ruby status or above may get a free seat selection (including Extra Space seats) by emailing S7 and get the additional baggage allowance.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
That's not true. Anyone with Ruby status or above may get a free seat selection (including Extra Space seats) by emailing S7 and get the additional baggage allowance.
Can you share the email address of S7? Thank you.
Old Jun 9, 2019, 6:05 am

Can you share the email address of S7? Thank you.
[email protected]

Send them your booking reference and the required seat number(s) and flight number(s). They typically reply within a few hours.

Just to repeat what I mentioned above: you may also request the Extra Space seats (in bulkhead/emergency exit rows) for free as OWR/OWS/OWE.
Old Jun 12, 2019, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Rami Tamimi
[email protected]

Send them your booking reference and the required seat number(s) and flight number(s). They typically reply within a few hours.

Just to repeat what I mentioned above: you may also request the Extra Space seats (in bulkhead/emergency exit rows) for free as OWR/OWS/OWE.
Thank you for your advice. I have emailed them and have successfully amended the seat to seat 1C.
But they did not answer me about the luggage. I will write them again, thanks.
Old Jun 13, 2019, 12:56 pm

Thank you for your advice. I have emailed them and have successfully amended the seat to seat 1C.
But they did not answer me about the luggage. I will write them again, thanks.
OWS gives you 1 extra PCS@23KG on top of your ticketed baggage allowance.

https://www.s7.ru/new-classic-statuses

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.