Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ritz Carlton
Reload this Page >

US AMEX Sync offer - Spend $500+ get $100 back at Ritz-Carlton

Old Aug 9, 17, 10:27 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT

Tweet #AmexRC, get $100 back 1X on purchs total $500+on rm chrg Ritz-Carlton w/cnctd AmexCard

Expires DEC 11 Terms:

Offer Terms & Conditions

The Ritz-Carlton
Offer Valid 8/9/17 - 12/11/17

Enrollment limited. Offer valid only at The Ritz-Carlton in the US and US territories. Reservations must be made online at ritzcarlton.com, via the Ritz-Carlton App or by calling 1-800-542-8680. Excludes Ritz-Carlton Luxury Vacation Packages, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Ritz-Carlton Residences, Ritz Carlton Destination Club properties and timeshare purchases. Excludes The Ritz-Carlton Shop purchases. Excludes gift card purchases. Please note that hotels, car rental companies, cruise lines do not accept prepaid cards for charges authorized in advance, although prepaid cards may be used to settle the final bill. Check to make sure prepaid cards are accepted before attempting to use your prepaid card to take advantage of offers for these merchants. Offer only valid on room rate and room charges. Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.

Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your connected Card to spend $500+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at The Ritz-Carlton from 8/9/17 to 12/11/17. Tweet using #AmexRC to add this offer to your connected American Express® Card. This offer does not require a coupon at the point of sale - so once you've received a confirmation response message from our Twitter handle @AmexOffers that the offer has been added, just shop with your connected Card to redeem!
Old Aug 20, 17, 10:45 am

Do you think that buying a gift card will still trigger this offer?
Old Aug 22, 17, 9:05 am

Programs: Marriott LTS
Originally Posted by mommafrica View Post
Do you think that buying a gift card will still trigger this offer?
I think as long as you buy at a ritz property it should be ok.
Old Aug 22, 17, 10:16 am

Thanks Alot! I called to The Ritz nearby and they said that they have gc's, so at this point I'm deciding my fate. A Marriott nearby said the same thing and a much more manageable loss.
Old Aug 22, 17, 11:46 am

Programs: Marriott LTS
Originally Posted by mommafrica View Post
Thanks Alot! I called to The Ritz nearby and they said that they have gc's, so at this point I'm deciding my fate. A Marriott nearby said the same thing and a much more manageable loss.
I am also going to try the same thing at labor day weekend. Let us know how it goes.
Old Oct 3, 17, 4:17 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum Premier; UA Platinum Premier; Hertz Presidents Club
Has anyone tried purchasing a gift card at the Ritz? If so, did the offer work?
Old Oct 22, 17, 4:22 pm

Yes it works

Search this Thread
Search Engine: