Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Ritz Carlton
Reload this Page >

Bad Stay at the Ritz Carlton Charlotte, NC

Old Feb 9, 2011, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Staying at the Ritz in Charlotte. It's absolutely beautiful, clean, refreshing, and the service is top notch. My biggest complaint is that due to its LEED certification, the water faucets and shower heads are all restricted flow and the water pressure is absolutely awful. Has anyone noticed this and complained to mgmt?
Old Feb 9, 2011, 8:29 am

Programs: Chick-Fil-A Red, Wawa, Red Cross blood donor
Beautiful + clean + refreshing + top notch service - water pressure = bad stay? Oh my.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 8:46 am

Programs: AAdvantage 2 million, Marriott Gold
Wow, if that is the worst that happens there, I look forward to my client making me go to Hell cause they will make me stay there.
Old Feb 9, 2011, 12:06 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum, Marriott Platinum, Starwood Gold
I'm a big tree huger, and appreciate any building meeting the LEED cert. HOWEVER, there is nothing worse for me than a shower head thats turned up all the way and just drips. I can appreciate the frustration there that's for sure.

I guess it's something we're all going to have to deal with as more and more buildings adopt the LEED cert. In Europe it's like this at most places. Especially in Germany. Basically the hotter you want the water, the less water pressure there is. Hate that.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.