Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Ride Services, including Uber and Lyft
Reload this Page >

Costco has Lyft Gift electronic Gift Cards - 4 - 50$ cards for 169.99

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Costco has Lyft Gift electronic Gift Cards - 4 - 50$ cards for 169.99

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2019, 3:49 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
I just noticed the same (Stack able Credits) which is a great change. This seems to have started 2-3 weeks ago.

If now they could fix the Hilton/Delta earning
Calcifer likes this.
Old Dec 2, 2019, 4:12 pm
Community Director Emerita

I bought the Costco cards and used Lyft for the very first time. I linked Delta and Hilton, so had some promo credits from each. Cost for my first ride broke down as follows:
  • $10 - Delta promo
  • $50 - Costco card
  • $38.90 - Costco card
  • $10 tip - credit card
Will the tip always be charged to a credit card rather than to the credit that has already been deposited in the account?

My $5 Hilton credits expire before my $10 Delta credits. Will the app always choose the larger amount rather than first expiring?
Old Dec 2, 2019, 4:17 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
I bought the Costco cards and used Lyft for the very first time. I linked Delta and Hilton, so had some promo credits from each. Cost for my first ride broke down as follows:
  • $10 - Delta promo
  • $50 - Costco card
  • $38.90 - Costco card
  • $10 tip - credit card
Will the tip always be charged to a credit card rather than to the credit that has already been deposited in the account?

My $5 Hilton credits expire before my $10 Delta credits. Will the app always choose the larger amount rather than first expiring?
Tips will always be credit card... I think it should prioritize the first expiring credits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.