Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Ride Services, including Uber and Lyft
Reload this Page >

How do I contact a human being at Uber customer support?

Old Nov 8, 19, 12:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, BONVOY TIT

My issue (related to an inaccurate pickup time that wasnt the drivers fault) is not listed in the help reasons and Id like to speak to a person about it. Already got a bounce back from support at Uber dot com.
Old Nov 11, 19, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Generally, I don't think you can talk to anyone. Just pick another help reason (sometimes the "I had a problem with an animal" works because you can at least put in comments).
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Nov 11, 19, 10:48 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
Twitter works really well. You will still be dealing with a bot in the first round, but if you have a narrowly-defined problem and you make a narrowly-defined request, it is useful. I believe that if you don't get anywhere and respond, it makes its way to a human.

E.g., "I was charged $2 extra in wait time because the pickup time was incorrect. It reads 13:11 and was really 13:20. Please refund the $2"
obscure2k likes this.
Old Nov 30, 19, 12:21 pm

I just did this last week. My driver forgot to turn off the trip after dropping me off. I couldn't find it in one of the "help" list, so I selected the closest one (I think it was something like problem with the trip). Within one hour, I got an email from a human and we exchanged a few emails....within a few hours after the trip, my credit card was refunded. It was really smooth.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: