BlackLane in Paris

Old May 21, 19, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: Global Mercenary
BlackLane in Paris

Hi FT'ers -

I am planning on using Blacklane for pickup at CDG next week - travelling with family and booked van service. Was able to score a 20% discount so the new price is similar to what I would pay on Uber. It would be my first time using this service.

Is anyone familiar with this service in Paris? Any idea as to what type and quality of vehicle they provide. It's very hard to find out any helpful online reviews.

Any help is much appreciated! Regards.
Old Jun 12, 19, 9:01 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum
How did it go? Iíve booked a Blacklane van service for our family next month from Heathrow, and while there may be little correlation with how they operate in Paris versus London, Iím hoping it worked out well for you with no problems. Using a discount code, the price is a bit less than other car services would cost, so Iím hopeful. But online reviews seem to be either very old or by bloggers that got comped rides.
Old Jun 18, 19, 1:03 am

Programs: DL GM, UA, B6, AA, WN, AS, AGR
Just search for Blacklane on Google, and there are plenty of recent complaints about the service in London. (I can't link to them here, as that would probably violate FT rules)

Search this Thread