Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Ride Services, including Uber and Lyft
Reload this Page >

You've got a 5-star rating it's time to treat yourself. Get up to X% off rides...

You've got a 5-star rating it's time to treat yourself. Get up to X% off rides...

Old Sep 12, 18, 3:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: American Airlines Platinum, National Executive

I got an email from Lyft with the subject line above (with a specific percentage off).

Does this mean that my TOTAL rating from all riders is 5 stars, or just one ride?

I've acted the same in every ride, and I haven't taken that many rides with Lyft. Lyft is great, though- the cars all seem to be luxury ones, and the drivers are nice.

Thanks!
Old Sep 13, 18, 3:18 pm

Woah, I want to get that! Lyft keeps coming up with cool promos. Saw this below:
a hard cap of max $5 discount per ride and up to 10 discounted ride. For a regular rides this can be up to $50 discount.

Max 10 Lyft Line rides per user.
Max $5 discount per ride. Sample fares are estimates only, actual fares may vary.
Minimum fares apply. Discount applies to the fare and Prime Time charges only, not to Trust & Service fee, tips, tolls, taxes, or other fees and charges.
Promo valid only for users who received this email directly from Lyft. Cannot be combined with other offers.

From
Lyft: Your 5-Star Reward is Here ? 25% off all Lyft Line ? TravelinPoints

Search this Thread