Uber rebate credit via Visa spending

Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
December update

Whole Foods 2%

​​​​​​
Bumping as back to 5% again now.
Old Jan 5, 2018, 10:16 am

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
Bumping as back to 5% again now.
I got an Uber alert when mrsmicah went shopping the other day and was about to freak out when I saw I'd earned $X in Uber credits, because $X/2% was way too high for our weekly grocery run...
Old Jan 24, 2018, 8:58 am

Dunkin Donuts was removed in January as well. Haven't seen any new additions the last few months, but Whole Foods back to 5% is a positive.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 12:48 pm

I was surprised the other day to get an Uber rebate while using Applepay. I thought they didn't pick up Applepay transactions, but my WF purchase using Applepay triggered an alert that I'd received Uber credit. Nice double-dip with the Chase Freedom 5x bonus for Applepay this quarter.
Old Feb 2, 2018, 6:12 pm

Lots of local merchants in the Boston area removed in the February update. Looks like Petco was removed too.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Thought I would mention that in my area there are a few joints that participate in both the Uber rebate program, and Rewards Network dining as well for a double-dipping opportunity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.