Uber default payment method

Old Jun 30, 17, 9:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Uber default payment method

Mine is Android Pay, which I do not want. I managed to change my first ride to AMEX (for the $15 credit), which was a real pain. Any way of bypassing (or de-linking) Android Pay?
Old Jun 30, 17, 10:27 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by Points Scrounger View Post
Mine is Android Pay, which I do not want. I managed to change my first ride to AMEX (for the $15 credit), which was a real pain. Any way of bypassing (or de-linking) Android Pay?
https://help.uber.com/h/8f78dca4-9d7...1-e90ca3da0319
Old Jun 30, 17, 2:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Thank you, but I could only find info on deleting a linked card, not Android Pay itself.
Old Jul 8, 17, 10:02 am

Programs: UA, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
On a mobile device Open your phone’s Settings app. Tap Google > Connected apps. Tap the service you no longer want to use Android Pay. Tap Disconnect.
OR
On a computer Go to your list of connected apps and sites. Click the app or site you want to remove access from. Click Remove.

Search this Thread