Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Charged for a ride the driver never showed up for!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1, 2016, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Amex Plat
Charged for a ride the driver never showed up for!!

I've used uber all over the world, and I've never had this happen. I requested an uberPool this morning. The driver indicated that he picked me up and dropped me off, even though this never happened. I even got charged! And, it's not like he picked up someone else accidentally at my location--the route he took is nowhere near where I was to be pickedup/dropped off. I even called/texted the driver and he never responded.

Has anyone else had this happen??
Old Dec 1, 2016, 8:23 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
This takes <30 seconds to fix:
1. Your trips.
2. Find the trip (it will presumably be the most recent trip)
3. Scroll down to "I had an issue with my fare"
4. Touch "I did not take this trip"
5. Touch "Submit"
You will be asked for details. Simply state that the driver never showed up, yet you were charged.

This happened to me once. The charge for the trip was voided and I received a $5 credit against future rides, all within 5 minutes.

All of this can also be accessed from the email you received noting the trip for which you were charged.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.