Le Cab France

Old Aug 29, 15, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Le Cab France

I needed a car at CDG and heard good reviews from Parisiens about Le Cab. So I booked the service and it was perfect. If you book the low end, it is a Peugeot 508 which is a good sized sedan. There was an iPad in the back if you needed internet access. From a customer standpoint it works pretty much like Uber, but the locals here say it is better.

The cost for a ride into the center of Paris, including tax, was a fixed price of 47.99.
Old Sep 3, 15, 2:16 pm
In memoriam

For price comparison, I took a regular Paris cab from the Champs Elysee to CDG in July and paid 45.50 Euros--tip included in the fare.

Aside from the cabbie yakking on his cell a couple of times it was a good service and very convenient.
Old Sep 3, 15, 2:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by biggestbopper View Post
For price comparison, I took a regular Paris cab from the Champs Elysee to CDG in July and paid 45.50 Euros--tip included in the fare.

Aside from the cabbie yakking on his cell a couple of times it was a good service and very convenient.
40 or 45 is about the best you can hope for with a taxi. But it can creep up to over 60 with traffic. Le Cab is a fixed price with waiting time included. And you can't easily fit 3 or 4 people with luggage in most normal sized taxis. YMMV.

My driver jumped off the crowded highway and took surface streets to get me to the hotel quicker. A normal taxi will happily sit in a traffic jam earning money rather than go off route.

Search this Thread