FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Rewards Network (formerly iDine) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine-400/)
-   -   Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016] (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/rewards-network-formerly-idine/452201-please-share-idine-bonuses-2005-2016-a.html)

kings_29 Feb 23, 2009 1:52 pm

Originally Posted by alanh (Post 11308383)

Same for United.

pgary Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

Originally Posted by kings_29 (Post 11308601)
Same for United.

Also American and U.S. Airways. Find them in the Bonuses section of each airline Rewards Network website.

dingo Feb 28, 2009 6:21 am

How have I forgotten about iDine for so long? And it looks like I am late to teh party; there doesn't appear to be many great promo's for the airlines I accumulate in.

A silly question: for those that have a 'welcome to 'idine' bonus, can you churn them? Meaning, get the bonus from UA, flip the cards over to US to get the bonus, move on to Delta?

ColoradoWizard Mar 1, 2009 9:24 am

You can get the welcome bonus ONCE for each airline Frequent Flyer program. You can earn them one at a time, and move the cards around, or you can earn them simultaneously, by assigning a card to each airline.

Keep in mind, you will have to leave one card in each account to keep it active. This doesn't have to be a card you use, as any debit or credit card will work. Even a cancelled credit card will work as a place holder.

best Mar 1, 2009 3:44 pm

Yes, just change registration of the card to the different airline.

Originally Posted by dingo (Post 11335468)
How have I forgotten about iDine for so long? And it looks like I am late to teh party; there doesn't appear to be many great promo's for the airlines I accumulate in.

A silly question: for those that have a 'welcome to 'idine' bonus, can you churn them? Meaning, get the bonus from UA, flip the cards over to US to get the bonus, move on to Delta?

ExitRowAisle Mar 2, 2009 1:15 pm

New AA Promo - Spring Break Dining Bonus

It's been a long winter, and for many people cabin fever is starting to set in. The AAdvantage DiningSM program is giving you a great reason to get out of the house -- 500 AAdvantageŽ bonus miles you can use to really get away! Here's how to collect them:

Register for the Spring Break Dining Bonus*
Spend a total of $75 at any combination of our locations by 4/30/09.
That's it, so register today and enjoy your bonus.

Spring Break Dining Bonus Details
in this thread.

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=A959&detail=y

pgary Mar 2, 2009 3:57 pm

American Airlines new member bonus

http://aa.rewardsnetwork.com/bonus.htm?id=A615&detail=y

Notenut Mar 3, 2009 2:30 pm

Is anyone else finding it hard to keep up with all the different bonus offers?
Some require a minimum spend, most don't. Some overlap. At least one requires you complete the restaurant survey. Every one has a different beginning and finish date. Whew, it's not as easy as it once was!

pgary Mar 4, 2009 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by Notenut (Post 11354557)
Some require a minimum spend, most don't. Some overlap. At least one requires you complete the restaurant survey. Every one has a different beginning and finish date. Whew, it's not as easy as it once was!

It all listed in one convenient place on my website below in the Other Programs I Like > Dining > Specific Offers section.

Notenut Mar 4, 2009 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by pgary (Post 11360478)
It all listed in one convenient place on my website below in the Other Programs I Like > Dining > Specific Offers section.

That's nice but it really doesn't help me either when I'm sitting at a RN restaurant with the check in one hand and my wallet in the other and I'm asking myself: Let me see, is it the AA offer that I already completed and the DL offer that I'm working on, or is it the other way around? :D

sdsearch Mar 6, 2009 7:34 am

Originally Posted by Notenut (Post 11361879)
That's nice but it really doesn't help me either when I'm sitting at a RN restaurant with the check in one hand and my wallet in the other and I'm asking myself: Let me see, is it the AA offer that I already completed and the DL offer that I'm working on, or is it the other way around? :D

You have to use a different card for each program.

With that in mind: When I've completed using a card for something (be it dining or a signup bonus), until I get home (so I can actually remove the card), I put it upside down in my wallet. (Nomrally I take care to not put any other cards upside down, so this is my sign to myself that I probably don't want to use that card.)

Also, spreadsheets are your friends. :)

Firewind Mar 19, 2009 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by pgary (Post 11197035)
United Airlines Rewards Network New Member Welcolm Bonus

pgary, you may already know that this links to the Alaska site. Haven't followed up to see if it affects anything in your website. :)

Firewind Mar 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Indeed

Originally Posted by Notenut (Post 11354557)

+1

pgary Mar 21, 2009 12:28 am

Originally Posted by Firewind (Post 11441367)
pgary, you may already know that this links to the Alaska site. Haven't followed up to see if it affects anything in your website. :)

Opps. Thanks. I now know of no United Airlines new member bonus.

Firewind Mar 21, 2009 4:15 am

A shoot-the-moon opportunity?

Originally Posted by best (Post 11342368)
Yes, just change registration of the card to the different airline.

How soon can one come back to the airline RN program you've severed, and get another bonus? Do the RN program"s" thwart this? As I've mentioned in passing elsewhere, earning by churning all the enrollment bonuses trivializes the difference between non-elite and elite status, until the music stops -- either when the earning period expires or Katie bars the door.

Depending on the answer, I can envision one of those saga FlyerTalk posts from someone who has the time, followed by all the "Shame on you!" comments, followed by the classic FT uptake, then, "Anybody get theirs yet?" etc. etc., then *all fall down*, across a couple thousand posts... as Katie at Rewards Network, who processes "SkyMiles Rewards Network" bonuses one minute and "Dividend Miles Rewards Network" bonuses the next, gets a little backed up..... :D

I have found one speed bump (challenge): Each time you leave a Rewards Network program for "another" one, even though they are "different (airline) programs" for elite status, you can't use a username that you've ever used before with RN. ...Only a problem for those of us who are username memory-challenged, of course.

Or, am I just the newb saying these things while the sages stand around saying, "Oh really.....? Why, I didn't know that..... Hmmm..... ;) ;)"