Wiki Posts
Search

Florida Drive-Out in 2022?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2022, 9:14 am
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars
Original Poster

Florida Drive-Out in 2022?

Is anyone seeing any 1-way, FL drive-out prices yet? Or are they a thing of the past in the current market? I've scored some great deals over the years and would go down in May again if we can find something reasonable. Otherwise, we'll just fly.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Mar 17, 2022, 4:38 am

There have been some odd and limited offers over the past two years, like drive-outs from Colorado and Texas, but I haven't seen anything like there used to be. I think some people here have reported an un-promoted drive-out rate that they stumbled across while searching, so you could just check the dates around the time you're looking.
Auto Enthusiast and hr56477 like this.
Old Mar 28, 2022, 12:22 pm

in 2020, deals were popping out by now. I got 2 weeks to use that April <$10/day from Company I'd never expect. Anyone see anything?
Auto Enthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 5:15 am

still no Company with special rate?
Old Apr 5, 2022, 1:50 pm

There might be unadvertised rates starting at $46/day + tax, with Avis/Budget and Dollar/Thrifty.
SinglePapa2 likes this.
Old Apr 5, 2022, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
There might be unadvertised rates starting at $46/day + tax, with Avis/Budget and Dollar/Thrifty.
Darn, that's unfortunately useless. Our whole idea used to be to book max time (14-28 days) on a low daily rate ($5-10).
Old Apr 10, 2022, 4:18 pm

Such a "great deal" indeed. So ridiculous. I wonder how many people will actually take this, vs how many cars they actually expect to move.

ttps://www.budget.com/en/offers/us-offers/northeast-southeast-one-way
m907 likes this.
Old Apr 11, 2022, 11:51 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton and Wyndham Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Delta Plat, United Silver, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
Such a "great deal" indeed. So ridiculous. I wonder how many people will actually take this, vs how many cars they actually expect to move.

ttps://www.budget.com/en/offers/us-offers/northeast-southeast-one-way
That's just crazy!!! I wonder how much the rate is using a different promo code? Even adding in a one-way charge, I'm sure that you could find a cheaper one.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.