Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Enterprise Status Change/Benefits

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2020, 2:15 pm
Original Poster

Enterprise Status Change/Benefits

I just joined Enterprise Plus and status matched to get Enterprise Gold. While I have received the email confirming the approval of Gold status it doesn't yet reflect on my account. (The email said it takes up to 7 days)

I need to rent a vehicle tomorrow for 5 weeks- I guess the status will change to Gold during the rental period and I was wondering if I'll still get the 15% bonus points and credit for rental days - Do they go by the status at the start or the end of your rental period? I'd hate to miss out on the bonus points and days credit. Also, you still get the double points (their current promo) even if booked on a corporate rate, right? TIA.
Old Oct 15, 2020, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by tsmith12
I just joined Enterprise Plus and status matched to get Enterprise Gold. While I have received the email confirming the approval of Gold status it doesn't yet reflect on my account. (The email said it takes up to 7 days)

I need to rent a vehicle tomorrow for 5 weeks- I guess the status will change to Gold during the rental period and I was wondering if I'll still get the 15% bonus points and credit for rental days - Do they go by the status at the start or the end of your rental period? I'd hate to miss out on the bonus points and days credit. Also, you still get the double points (their current promo) even if booked on a corporate rate, right? TIA.
is there a link to Status Match, or what are the steps? TY!
Old Oct 17, 2020, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SinglePapa2
is there a link to Status Match, or what are the steps? TY!
https://statusmatch.enterpriseplus.com
SinglePapa2 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.