Thrifty fleet - Minivan USA

Old May 9, 19, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Thrifty fleet - Minivan USA

Hi, what does Thrifty have as a minivan mostly? Is it Chrysler Pacifica?
I know Alamo is mostly Chrysler Pacifica - and i need that model due to stow n go.
Old May 10, 19, 8:29 pm

They're owned by Hertz so It's the same fleet: Chrysler Pacifica, Dodge Grand Caravan, Toyota Sienna, Kia Sedona.. any remaining Nissan Quests will also most likely have been sent to Dollar/Thrifty.

The Grand Caravan also has stow & go seats just like the Pacifica and I've been told the Quests do as well.
m907 and Auto Enthusiast like this.
Old May 10, 19, 10:20 pm
Original Poster

thanks! dodnt know theyre still making old shape grand caravan
Old May 10, 19, 10:24 pm
Original Poster

but i guess still on chrysler / dodge the floor would be lower ( more space vertically) than quest with folded down seats?
Old May 11, 19, 12:06 am

FCA was supposed to discontinue the Grand Caravan two years ago when they introduced the Pacifica but they keep giving it a new lease on life each year and churning out more.

I would be shocked to see a Nissan Quest at this point. They were discontinued over two years ago and any '17 models Hertz/Thrifty may have gotten are probably out of the fleet at this point.
Old May 13, 19, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by m907 View Post
I would be shocked to see a Nissan Quest at this point. They were discontinued over two years ago and any '17 models Hertz/Thrifty may have gotten are probably out of the fleet at this point.
There are still a few floating around. They shipped most of the remaining Quests to Florida before the start of Spring Break season. A few have trickled back out on one-ways.
Auto Enthusiast likes this.

Search this Thread