Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

Be careful with Dubai rental airport fees is not included for Priceline

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Be careful with Dubai rental airport fees is not included for Priceline

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Be careful DXB rental airport fees is not included for Priceline,Thank you Autoslash!

Did a Autoslash Quote and rent with Priceline Budget car rental for DXB, when pick up the car been told these fees are not included!

additional USD 15 for my 1 day rental.

VLF: Vehicle Licence Fee/Vehicle Tracking Device Fee

5.00 AED 1.36 USD per day/75.00 AED 20.43 USD per rental

Airport parking Fee: 50.00 AED / USD 13.51 per rental at all Dubai Airport. 25.00 AED / USD 6.76 per rental at all Sharjah and Abu Dhabi airports.

Last edited by ecgz88; Jun 29, 2019 at 11:00 pm
Old Apr 13, 2019, 1:13 pm
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Hmm, for a pay-later deal, all mandatory taxes and fees should be included. Is this for a rental you've already picked up or one you just got a quote on today? If you ended up paying more than our quoted rate, feel free to send us your final receipt and your original Priceline confirmation email and we'll be happy to review it. If you were overcharged we'll be happy to assist further.
Old Jun 29, 2019, 10:58 pm
Original Poster

Update:

I want to thank Autoslash for their excellent customer service, after Autoslash received my receipt email, Jonathan/Chris/Michael all helped me 1) fill feedback to budget, 2)fill Avis/Budget Corp office complain, (however the email I got back from them, they just referred back to Budget UAE which I believed it will go back to nowhere.) 3) contact Priceline Facebook team, seems they are unwilling to resolve any problem either, Priceline facebook messenger set as refuse any picture/attachment so I can’t send any screenshot and they just refer me back to call their regular CSR: 1-800-774-2354.

Anyway in the mean time I filed a complain for Priceline to BBB in 04/12, in 04/28 I finally got reply from Priceline they are willing to refund difference. So problem resolved ! 2 month later yesterday 06/28 I finally got the refund cheque

I just checked Priceline Website problem still exists, so buyers be awared!

Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Hmm, for a pay-later deal, all mandatory taxes and fees should be included. Is this for a rental you've already picked up or one you just got a quote on today? If you ended up paying more than our quoted rate, feel free to send us your final receipt and your original Priceline confirmation email and we'll be happy to review it. If you were overcharged we'll be happy to assist further.
AutoSlash and Auto Enthusiast like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.