Wiki Posts
Search

One way rental from JFK

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2019, 6:14 pm
Original Poster

One way rental from JFK

Hi,

After flying in to JFK, I am planning to take a one way rental to Upstate NY with family (2 adults + 2 kids) and 5 big suitcases. Which company would offer the cheapest price for a minivan? Are there any coupon codes/promo codes that anyone can help me with? Thanks.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 6:53 pm

At the risk...

Originally Posted by tomgwuyn
Hi,

After flying in to JFK, I am planning to take a one way rental to Upstate NY with family (2 adults + 2 kids) and 5 big suitcases. Which company would offer the cheapest price for a minivan? Are there any coupon codes/promo codes that anyone can help me with? Thanks.
...of sounding like a broken record, have you tried autoslash.com?
IAHtraveler and AutoSlash like this.
Old Jan 9, 2019, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by tomgwuyn
Hi,

​​​​​When will the rental take place? Next week? July? For how long will you need the vehicle? Just one day or longer?

And what will be the drop-off city?

Last edited by guv1976; Jan 9, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Old Jan 9, 2019, 7:37 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

There's never a "company X will always be cheaper" for Y city, Z car type, A month, etc, etc, etc. One has to try all of the coupon/discount codes that you're eligible for, along with different pickup times (for example, if you're landing at 10am, try reservations for 9am-1pm to see if the prices change). Autoslash is a great tool if you don't want to spend hours on it as they are usually about as cheap as you can get, but nothing is 100% guaranteed to be best for cars.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.