Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

Brand / Models vs Rental Car Company - USA

Brand / Models vs Rental Car Company - USA

Old Jan 12, 2019, 9:47 am

OP so inappropriate and contra to what FlyerTalk stands for (to me anyway)... I've had enuf, won't be viewing this thread further...
strickerj likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2019, 3:25 pm
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
My guess is that it's an issue with in-car WiFi (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29178749-post7.html).
I know we're just imbeciles hanging around here, but, based upon EqualOpp's profile, I'd guess that the issue is due to electrosmog.

Old Jan 12, 2019, 3:34 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
deleted

Last edited by cestmoi123; Jan 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm Reason: de-snarked
Old Jan 12, 2019, 5:31 pm

Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
I know we're just imbeciles hanging around here, but, based upon EqualOpp's profile, I'd guess that the issue is due to electrosmog.

The wireless revolution has been so fast that I wouldn't be shocked that some people have issues with it, even psychosomatic. But wireless networks and transmissions have been in use for decades and it's only going to get worse with 5G, and so far there's been no real evidence of harm.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.