Which Code is Best?

Old Oct 27, 18, 1:28 pm
Original Poster

Which Code is Best?

We have different coupon codes for Budget Car Rentals. FastBreak, BCD, Costco.....or none. The rates are always close to the first code we try. It seems misleading, but they do advertise "up to" 30% off. If they give a 50 cent discount, the half dollar discount can be considered to be "up to" 30%.

Is there any real value to any of the codes or do "cookies" doom people to pay the first rate they find? Should I use "incognito browsing" to check various codes each and every time and then use the code that was best?

Last edited by DrFredZonker; Oct 27, 18 at 1:31 pm Reason: grammer
Old Oct 27, 18, 1:52 pm

What valid codes with good discount there are if any? looking for 7 days rental at San Diego airport in late DEC
Old Oct 27, 18, 6:06 pm

let autoslash.com do the work for you.
Brighton Line likes this.
Old Oct 27, 18, 6:32 pm

Programs: UA 1K (2MM),AS MVP Gold 75K, AA Exec Plat, BA Gold, DL Plat Medallion, MH Enrich Platinum
I have multiple codes for the rental company I use (not Budget) as well as 2 country accounts. I find the rates sometimes closer and sometimes very different. I always try them all and check back once in a while as the rates change.
Old Oct 29, 18, 3:32 pm

What's the cheapest with codes at any rental companies? Any code? The code includes car seat and primary coverage? Thanks
Old Oct 30, 18, 4:49 am
Company Representative - Autoslash

Originally Posted by Blueskyheaven View Post
What's the cheapest with codes at any rental companies? Any code? The code includes car seat and primary coverage? Thanks
It doesn't work like that. The "cheapest code" depends on your rental location, dates/times, vehicle, etc. There are only a couple of codes that allow for a free child seat. As far as insurance goes, if you're a US resident, then the only codes that might provide CDW are ones where you have to be an employee of a specific company, and those would not give a free child seat of course.

Search this Thread