Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Visa Infinite code for Avis and National

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2018, 12:41 am
Original Poster

Visa Infinite code for Avis and National

I just got my CSR card and was reading about Avis/National/SilverCar discounts.The packet that came with the card states "Discount applies...when booked directly through Avis by using the Visa Infinite code" There is similar wording for National car rental as well. Does anyone know where to find the "Visa Infinite code?" I did a couple google searches and found some direct links that populate with a Visa Infinite code, but the prices don't seem to be discounted that much. I'm comparing rates to Costco (via costco.com website). Am I missing something or are the Visa Infinite credit card discounts lame?
Old Jul 10, 2018, 6:44 am

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC, National Exec
Originally Posted by pdragn78
I just got my CSR card and was reading about Avis/National/SilverCar discounts.The packet that came with the card states "Discount applies...when booked directly through Avis by using the Visa Infinite code" There is similar wording for National car rental as well. Does anyone know where to find the "Visa Infinite code?" I did a couple google searches and found some direct links that populate with a Visa Infinite code, but the prices don't seem to be discounted that much. I'm comparing rates to Costco (via costco.com website). Am I missing something or are the Visa Infinite credit card discounts lame?
The Avis/National discounts aren't great, you can usually do as well with other codes (like costco). The Silvercar discount is typically the best out there.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 8:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by cestmoi123
The Avis/National discounts aren't great, you can usually do as well with other codes (like costco). The Silvercar discount is typically the best out there.
Thanks. I looked into Silvercar, but they are not available at BOS. Maybe they will expand soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.