Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Car Rental Programs and Ride Services > Rental Car Discussion
Reload this Page >

One way rental from Fort Lauderdale to MIA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2017, 9:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aero Plan, Marriott, Air Miles

Hi Folks,
Its been a while since i last rented in USA.
I am coming out of RCCL cruise on Dec 10th and wanted to rent a Mini van(7 passengers) for one day..from Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale and drop of at Miami Airport next day.
What are the best coupon codes and rental agencies that are currently offering good deal
Also do they pick up from port terminal or should i take cab?
Really appreciate any of the recent travelers rented..
NOTE: i dont have costco membership and Autoslash is giving around 60USD...
Old Nov 2, 2017, 8:50 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

There is shuttle bus service from Port Everglades from all the major rental companies. After booking you can Google "CompanyName Port Everglades shuttle" or just call them and ask.

As for the rate, if you've requested a quote from us, you probably already have the best possible rate, but others can chime in.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 2:44 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by mkannuri
Hi Folks,
Its been a while since i last rented in USA.
I am coming out of RCCL cruise on Dec 10th and wanted to rent a Mini van(7 passengers) for one day..from Port Everglades Cruiseport in Fort Lauderdale and drop of at Miami Airport next day.
What are the best coupon codes and rental agencies that are currently offering good deal
Also do they pick up from port terminal or should i take cab?
Really appreciate any of the recent travelers rented..
NOTE: i dont have costco membership and Autoslash is giving around 60USD...
If you're anything like us when you cruise (pack rats), while the minivan might hold 7 psgrs, are you sure it will also hold all their luggage?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.