Valid BCD Codes

Old Jan 25, 2015, 6:26 am

IHG Rewards Club offers

Up to 30 % off, plus earn 1,500 bonus points.
  • Now through June 30, 2015, IHG Rewards Club members can earn 1,500 bonus points on qualifying rentals of 5 or more days at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico and Australia.
  • Provide your IHG Rewards Club number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 30% when you use BCD # R245707.
  • Terms and Conditions

Save up to 20 % PLUS earn quadruple points.
  • Now through June 30, 2015, IHG Rewards Club members can earn quadruple points on qualifying rentals of 2 or more days at participating Budget airport and neighborhood locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
  • Provide your IHG Rewards Club number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 20% when you use BCD # R245701.
  • Terms and Conditions

Coupons:
$30 OFF weekly rentals with coupon code MUWZ127 (not valid on COMPACT or ECONOMY categories)
$35 OFF weekly rentals with coupon code MUGZ165 (seems to expire 31 JAN 2015, not valid on ECONOMY category – edit: USAA discount, proof of affiliation may be required)

Last edited by Hyacinthe; Feb 4, 2015 at 4:51 am Reason: MUGZ165: Renter must present proof of USAA affiliation at time of rental.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:26 am

Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Lately the best code I'm finding is U072756 from Southwest (for 35% off).
According to the T&C, you'll receive up to 35% off your rental.
Old Jan 25, 2015, 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by Hyacinthe
Up to 30 % off, plus earn 1,500 bonus points.
  • Now through June 30, 2015, IHG Rewards Club members can earn 1,500 bonus points on qualifying rentals of 5 or more days at participating Budget locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico and Australia.
  • Provide your IHG Rewards Club number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 30% when you use BCD # R245707.
  • Terms and Conditions

Save up to 20 % PLUS earn quadruple points.
  • Now through June 30, 2015, IHG Rewards Club members can earn quadruple points on qualifying rentals of 2 or more days at participating Budget airport and neighborhood locations in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Australia, Mexico, Latin America and the Caribbean.
  • Provide your IHG Rewards Club number at the time of reservation or at the rental counter to earn your bonus points. This offer is in addition to your everyday savings of up to 20% when you use BCD # R245701.
  • Terms and Conditions

Coupons:
$30 OFF weekly rentals with coupon code MUWZ127 (not valid on COMPACT or ECONOMY categories)
$35 OFF weekly rentals with coupon code MUGZ165 (seems to expire 31 JAN 2015, not valid on ECONOMY category edit: USAA discount, proof of affiliation may be required)

Can anyone use MUWZ127? Is that coupon found on the Budget website?
Old Jan 25, 2015, 10:00 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
For anyone traveling to South America, use code L556800 for 15% off. Got some decent rates using it (good for rentals checked out before March 26, 2015). Blackout periods apply (including Feb 13-17).

One other note for those attempting to find the best BCD. When trying codes it pays to try many of the active ones. Some say up to 35%, others up to 30% and some say solely 15% (like the one posted here). Yet in some cases the 15% flat one will get you more than the "up to" ones. Sometimes the "up to" ones don't apply to certain locations (even though they meet all the terms and should). So sadly you can't go by the "up to" and choose the highest one. Best to try a bunch you are eligible for to ensure you find the lowest rate.

Last edited by TravelinSperry; Jan 25, 2015 at 10:13 pm
Old Jan 26, 2015, 3:44 am

Agreed, I'm looking at a rental in Canada and all BCD codes yield 10 % off. So as far I'm concerned, I focused on points/miles promos (like 4x IHG points) and coupons for discount off weekly rental
Old Jan 29, 2015, 12:22 pm

Thanks, I just reserved a mid size SUV for my mom at TPA for a weekly rental for $222 using discount code D464700 and coupon code MUGZ165 (took $35 off a weekly rental). I had to prepay to get this rate. The SUV was cheaper than a compact.
Old Feb 3, 2015, 3:11 pm

Programs: SPG platinum, Best Western Platinum, SIXT platinum
Florida

Hi there,

someone knows a discount code for Orlando / FLL?
Want to rent a car from FLL airport and return at Orlando airport after 5 days.
Cheapest i found is 153usd at Hertz..
Tried most of the budget codes you wrote guys here, but no discount at all.

Thanks

Last edited by Michael Myshu; Feb 3, 2015 at 3:16 pm
Old Feb 3, 2015, 4:22 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat Pro, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
Hi there,

Thanks
$153 isn't a poor rate. What are your dates?
Old Feb 3, 2015, 6:04 pm

Originally Posted by Michael Myshu
Hi there,

Thanks
Assuming your $153 rate for Feb 9-15 is all in (includes taxes, fees, etc.) I am not able to find a code to beat it. I'd take that rate and be happy
Old Feb 3, 2015, 6:13 pm

Get up to 25% in US & Canada:

The saving of up to 25% applies to Budget Inbound leisure weekly rates and is applicable only to the time and mileage charges of the rental.
Offer does not apply to car group X.
Taxes, concession recovery fees, vehicle license recovery fee, customer facility charges ($10/contract in CA) may apply and are extra.
Optional products and refueling are extra.
Please mention BCD H033101 to take advantage of this offer.
Offer is available for International visitors only for rentals at participating locations in the U.S. and Canada.
Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other BCD number, promotion or offer.
Weekly rates require a minimum five day rental period.
Offer is subject to vehicle availability at the time of rental and may not be available on some rates at some times, including some online rates at Budget.com.
Car rental return restrictions may apply.
Offer subject to change without notice.
Holiday and other blackout periods may apply.
Renter must meet Budget age, driver and credit requirements. Minimum age may vary by location. An additional daily surcharge may apply for renters under 25 years old.
Discount valid on rentals checked out no later than 12/14/2015.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 8:52 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, PC Platinum
Hi All

Trying to rent at Kona, HI (Airport) between Mar 29th - Apr 2nd (4 days). Best rate i can get is 219$ for an intermediate.

Tried all the BCD/coupon codes... anyone have a BCD/Coupon code? Or perhaps with another rental company?
Old Feb 10, 2015, 11:41 am

Hi All

Trying to rent at Kona, HI (Airport) between Mar 29th - Apr 2nd (4 days). Best rate i can get is 219$ for an intermediate.

Tried all the BCD/coupon codes... anyone have a BCD/Coupon code? Or perhaps with another rental company?[/QUOTE]

I see economy at $174 and intermediate at $182 with BCD U240720 (consistently good luck with U240720).

[IMG][/IMG]
Old Feb 10, 2015, 9:54 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, PC Platinum
Sorry, I should have mentioned that $219 is inclusive of all taxes.

The price without taxes is $161.80

Thanks

Originally Posted by billycwhatup
Hi All

Tried all the BCD/coupon codes... anyone have a BCD/Coupon code? Or perhaps with another rental company?
I see economy at $174 and intermediate at $182 with BCD U240720 (consistently good luck with U240720).

[IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE]
Old Feb 11, 2015, 3:20 pm

Anyone got a code for Budget UK?
Old Feb 16, 2015, 3:57 pm

Programs: AS, AA, Hilton, Hyatt
My company code works in the UK but best deals in the US.

BCD# U143206.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.