Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Valid BCD Codes

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2011, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Happy
Anyone has used the V053900 Govt Leisure lately?

I have used it a few times couple years ago until it suddenly quit working. Now I am in the hunt for a good code to use for Hawaii and come upon V673016 (dont know the origin) and V053900 works again

For a weekly rental March 7 to 14 at KOA, V673016 is 258xx all in. Rate code 7G, maximum 120 days rental.

V053900 is 227xx all in. Rate code CG, minimum rental 4 days 3 hours maximum 30 days.

I know in the past V053900 does not earn miles and it does show on the reservation as Govt Leisure. I have no idea where V673016 comes from.

UPDATE for Future Reference!

Go through IslandAir portal, the prefilled BCD brought the rate down to the equivalent of Avis rate when using Hawaii Bar Association code.

v053900 is still alive and well. I've not had any problems using it for years now. And is still so much consistently cheaper that I don't even bother trying to find any cheaper codes. today i did try a few new ones above for daytona beach 3 days in january. v053900 was $69 base and nothing else was under $90.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 5:15 pm

FYI - I rented a car this morning using a Costco BCD and was asked to present my member card, which I didn't have on me. The agent let it go but was stern in telling me to make sure to have it next time. This was in downtown San Francisco. Just letting you all know.
Old Jan 4, 2011, 8:45 pm

lol...are you sure...

you weren't at Enterprise!!! Seriously (?), thanks; I've used the costco code zillion of times all over this country, never asked, but thanks for sharing...

sure sounds like somethin' they'd do at Enterprise! That place is sccaaarrry!!

Originally Posted by FlyerX
FYI - I rented a car this morning using a Costco BCD and was asked to present my member card, which I didn't have on me. The agent let it go but was stern in telling me to make sure to have it next time. This was in downtown San Francisco. Just letting you all know.
Old Jan 10, 2011, 4:39 pm

S190003

Hi guys, I just want to report back that this code (S190003) worked amazingly for me. $38 a day from M03 to CC5 during Christmas in the smallest car, and $78 a day from CC5 to MCO in a nice Mustang convertible.
Old Jan 11, 2011, 3:51 pm

Has anyone used Budget code X474200 recently? Do you need to show anything to use this code? Thank you!
Old Jan 12, 2011, 1:58 pm

Programs: BA, DL, *wd, IC
Originally Posted by acemagoo
100% legit BCD from Vacation Outlet can be found here:

http://www.vacationoutlet.com/promot...al/default.asp

Just click on Budget and it will bring up the a Budget rental page with "Welcome Vacation Outlet Travelers" accross the top of the page, you can click on "Rent Now", it will pre fill in the BCD (most of the time) and get deals that I found matched or beat every other BCD.
Also works for Dollar, which had the best rate for 3 week rental at RSW next month. Beat all the others I found by $100+. Thanks, Acemagoo! ^

The only code that was better was V053900, about $25 less. Googling shows the BCD is for military. Somehow, I just don't feel right about using that when I have absolutely nothing to do with the military.
Old Jan 14, 2011, 12:12 pm

Programs: BA, DL, *wd, IC
Not so much...

Yikes, just read the fine print on my reservation, and discovered that they charge $9.99 per day for an additional driver -- even spouses, presumably, since they specifically mention "life partners". Not such a great rate after all, so back to the drawing board.
(Maybe spouse is no longer the approved terminology? Man, it's hard to keep up.)

But persistence paid off: went through the Costco site (we are members) and found slightly better rate, still with Budget. And no extra charge for spouses.

Last edited by SB_Travlr; Jan 14, 2011 at 1:03 pm Reason: update info
Old Jan 23, 2011, 3:47 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
Z844147

Originally Posted by chicaloca453
I have a BCD that works: Z844147. Feel free to use it.

It is open to any of my associates. I'm a travel planner so you're welcome to it.
FTR, just checked a 3-day, intermediate-sized rental at MSP for next week. Price is before tax, base rate only.

my emp's internal corp BCD $203.97
Z844147 $156
W852849 Costco on-line $163.26
W852800 Costco $177.45
Rent More Save More $193.77
W810100 Sam's, W810011 Wal-Mart $193.77

chicaloca453, I was wondering if you might give us some more information so there are no "gotchas" at the rental counter. If you are a travel planner for a corporation and you give the code to associates of that corporation (clients or customers, sales reps of other companies doing business with your corporation, consultants for your corporation, etc) that doesn't necessarily mean that the code if freely usable by the general public (the FT community, me, etc). If you are an independent travel planner with your own business that acquired the BCD you cited and use if for anyone you please then it's usable by all.
Old Jan 23, 2011, 8:31 pm

Programs: UA Silver/ AA EXP/Hyatt Globalist/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/Hilton Diamond
I am an independent travel and event planner. I have my own business. There is no specific employment required for this rate. Many here have used this rate, and it is my go-to discount rate (although I will use others if cheaper). If you want more information about the rate, please private message me. Others here have used the rate with much success. Clients use it and have never been asked questions. It is not like I'm giving you IBM's code and they will demand an IBM badge.

Last edited by chicaloca453; Jan 23, 2011 at 8:42 pm
Old Jan 24, 2011, 5:14 am

Programs: DL ♦M MM|HH♦|Marr Slvr|CO UA AA US|Pri Cub Plat|SPG|Avis 1st|Htz 5*
I am an independent travel and event planner. I have my own business. There is no specific employment required for this rate. Many here have used this rate, and it is my go-to discount rate (although I will use others if cheaper). If you want more information about the rate, please private message me. Others here have used the rate with much success. Clients use it and have never been asked questions. It is not like I'm giving you IBM's code and they will demand an IBM badge.
I never meant to imply you were sharing an IBM-like code. Thanks for the follow up.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 8:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looking for a KOA weekly rental this spring. All the above-mentioned codes are getting me about the same price. I'd also like to use a coupon, but those don't seem to work there. Does anyone know of a coupon that works at KOA?

Also, the taxes/fees seem to have gotten crazy there. I'm looking at 50% taxes. Any workarounds? Thanks.
Old Jan 24, 2011, 11:40 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, Delta SkyMiles, Fairmont President's Club ,Marriott Rewards,
KOA rental

Originally Posted by iahphx
Looking for a KOA weekly rental this spring. All the above-mentioned codes are getting me about the same price. I'd also like to use a coupon, but those don't seem to work there. Does anyone know of a coupon that works at KOA?

Also, the taxes/fees seem to have gotten crazy there. I'm looking at 50% taxes. Any workarounds? Thanks.
We rent at KOA often.....many times Budget. They do Not take coupons at that location. Odd.
The fees have skyrocketed due to the HUGE increase of the Facility fee. As of Sept 01/10..it went from $1/day ...to $4.50 /day.
To avoid the facility fee...rent off site..I.e Hotel in Waikoloa Beach Resort..etc Hilton, Marriott. You still need cabfare to get there though...and probably a one way drop fee as well.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 9:45 am

Hi guys-New to this site and found some great tips and deals so i thought i would share one too. Not sure if this is a repost or not but i recently booked a car from budget for FLL and used BCD code U313800 and saved over $50 a week on my rental. Again if this is a repost i appologize
Old Jan 27, 2011, 12:49 am

Programs: AS 100K/F9 100K/*A-Gold/AA 1.6mm/HyattGlobal/IHG SPIRE/Hilt-Caes-Wynd DIAM/Rad & Crown&Anch GOLD
Originally Posted by Jimmoody
I Have Used BDC-U133214 for years and get great discounts and up grades
Thanks for this code! Lowest price ($34) for a one-day rental that I need to pick up from Hyatt Regency in SFO this Saturday. Hope the upgrade magic works.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 1:17 pm

Programs: Priority Club
Thanks so much for this - will save a lot for an upcoming rental! ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.