Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best way for One way Car Rental ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 2, 2015, 3:58 pm
Original Poster

Best way for One way Car Rental ?

Im needing a One way SUV rental from Charlotte to Atlanta Aug 2 - Aug 9 2016. Needing help finding most inexpensive way to book. Help ?
Old Nov 2, 2015, 4:39 pm

Programs: American and Southwest. Hilton and Marriott hotels primarily.
Check each company and see which is cheaper.
Old Nov 3, 2015, 3:00 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by Hookm36
Im needing a One way SUV rental from Charlotte to Atlanta Aug 2 - Aug 9 2016. Needing help finding most inexpensive way to book. Help ?
Prices can and will change hundreds of times between now and Aug. Your best strategy is to book early and check rates often.
Old Dec 3, 2015, 10:41 am

Try two rentals

I thought I would share what I found recently in my trip planning. I'm flying into Atlanta to see a friend for a day, then driving to the Savannah area to spend a week. I found if I do a one way rental (ATL->SAV) for just the one day then get a different rental car at the Savannah airport for week I'm in the Savannah area (SAV->SAV) I save big money.

If I had done just a one way rental, ATL to SAV for the 8 days it was going to be about $1500 but if do the one way rental just for the one day and then a weekly rental in SAV for a different rental car it will cost me about $700. (Renting an full size SUV).

If the hassle of swapping cars at the ATL airport isn't too much, you might find some good cost savings this way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.