Search

help: FlightCar problem

Search this Thread

Old May 21, 2015, 5:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, HH Gold, and SPG Gold
help: FlightCar problem

Folks,

I put my car in flightcar's monthly program and I am out of country. FlightCar recently sent me a bill to replace two tires due to "worn". They refused to show me pictures of the worn tire and won't keep the worn tire for me to inspect when I get back to the States. After at least 10 phone calls, I managed to talk to the owner of the autoshop FlightCar use, and he told me that my tires are indeed very new and both flat tires are on the passenger side. I heavily doubt that some renter probably hit the tires on the curb, instead of "natural worn". What should I do in this case? The monthly parking manager said I either use my stipend to pay for the tires (she even won't tell me what tires they are going to put on) and give up all my rights to dispute further, or un-list my car and nobody will take care of it (I bet with the flat tire, the wheels of my car will be on the ground when I get back...)

I feel I should allow them to change the tires first, but then I am giving up all my rights and there won't be any evidence left when I am back. What should I do? I would appreciate your suggestions.
Old May 22, 2015, 1:06 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

As FlightCar falls into the category of a car share rental program, we'll move this thread into the Rental Car Discussion forum.

Prospero
Senior Moderator
Old May 22, 2015, 5:46 pm

I forwarded this thread to
Van Nguyen
Manager of Communications
415-678-5079
[email protected]

I hope you have a positive resolution, let us know.
Old May 29, 2015, 7:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, DL Gold, HH Gold, and SPG Gold
Thank you boboqui.

They contacted me yesterday and said they are going to preserve the replaced tires for my inspection. I think this is good enough for now, and I will report to this thread when I get back to the US and see the tires.

Originally Posted by boboqui
I forwarded this thread to
Van Nguyen
Manager of Communications
415-678-5079
[email protected]

I hope you have a positive resolution, let us know.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.