Community
Wiki Posts
Search

best one-way car rental discount codes

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2016, 9:12 pm

Originally Posted by AndroAsc
When using the Avis code for one-way, I realized there is no unlimited mileage stated, but no mention of being charged per mile. Is there anyway to figure out if there is a mileage charge?
about .22-.29/mile
Old Nov 29, 2016, 12:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K Elite, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
One way YYC to YVR

Using Costco car rental site and keeping to rentals away from YYC airport, I have been able to find a one-way SUV rental from Calgary (off-airport) to Vancouver (YVR) in August of 2017 for $790 for 2 weeks, unlimited mileage and 2 drivers. If anyone knows of any way to beat that rate, please advise.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 1:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Southstreet
Using Costco car rental site and keeping to rentals away from YYC airport, I have been able to find a one-way SUV rental from Calgary (off-airport) to Vancouver (YVR) in August of 2017 for $790 for 2 weeks, unlimited mileage and 2 drivers. If anyone knows of any way to beat that rate, please advise.
That sounds like a very good one way price with the conditions that you mentioned. However curious as to the SUV - is it a Yukon/Denali or KIA Soul?
Old Nov 29, 2016, 2:03 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 50K Elite, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
Rental agreement won't commit explicitly, but says it's a "Ford Escape or similar."
Old Nov 29, 2016, 2:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Southstreet
Rental agreement won't commit explicitly, but says it's a "Ford Escape or similar."
You are going Calgary to Vancouver which would be easier than the opposite direction and the thinner mountain air taking away power.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 7:16 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott Titanium
any new one way codes out there the really good national one does not seem to work anymore

thanks
Old Jan 18, 2017, 9:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by whitethunder
any new one way codes out there the really good national one does not seem to work anymore

thanks
It seems to me like the previously discussed discount codes work, but they are now priced a little higher.
Old Feb 8, 2017, 4:43 pm

New verification process for Big Ten rentals?

double post. deleted.
Old Mar 6, 2017, 8:10 pm

Going from Sydney to Brisbane in about a month time. I notice one-way fee is always 2/300 dollars.
Any coupons to reduce it? Rental duration is 2 weeks if it makes a difference.
Old Mar 7, 2017, 6:09 am

Shoulder season one-way specials
Old May 20, 2017, 9:54 am

Im looking for any one-way discount codes for a SUV rental at SLC with drop off in DEN.
Any chance to get any codes ?
As I don't have that much experience any comments from Your side would be very helpful.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:06 pm

california state code

Anyone have experience with this code? CALIFORNIA STATE-PERSONAL USE - XZCA999? IT comes out cheaper than the ohio code. (for national)
Old Oct 31, 2017, 3:31 am

Programs: El AL
National and HOneywell

Originally Posted by jr611
Anyone have experience with this code? CALIFORNIA STATE-PERSONAL USE - XZCA999? IT comes out cheaper than the ohio code. (for national)
Hello

i have the Honeywell contract ID for National USA. back in the days that i did business with them.

last year i use the international Honeywell contract ID when i visit Swiss.
unfortunately i cant remember this code and all national contract ID were erased from this tred

any idea how to get it?

kay
Old Oct 31, 2017, 7:43 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
If you are entitled to use the code, it should be no problem getting it from an authorized source.

If you're not entitled....
Old Apr 2, 2018, 3:29 pm

Programs: john cena
Originally Posted by Kfiru
Hello

i have the Honeywell contract ID for National USA. back in the days that i did business with them.

last year i use the international Honeywell contract ID when i visit Swiss.
unfortunately i cant remember this code and all national contract ID were erased from this tred

any idea how to get it?

kay
Honey Well national -- Xz24hc3
your welcome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.