Wiki Posts
Search

shabbat in paris

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2008, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by craz
Thanks a million for that PDF

looks like The Westin or Hyatt is doable

also seems that Hotel Aida-Opera is a Best Western so at least some Miles can be earned not a total loss.

Yrs ago when I actually stayed over night in CDG and spent the day walking all over Paris, I went to a Pizza store for some quick bites. It was on a corner across from a shul and there was a Hotel on the opposite corner was this Hotel any chance the Aida? I did see religious Jews walking into that hotel. It didnt look like anything more then a 2 or 3 * at best

Could be. I think it's opposite a pizza shop (Dizengoff?). Hotel is 3*, but clean and gets good reviews on Tripadvisor. It's certainly not luxury.
There are some other hotels you may have seen, which are worse.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 10:33 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by 2035
Could be. I think it's opposite a pizza shop (Dizengoff?). Hotel is 3*, but clean and gets good reviews on Tripadvisor. It's certainly not luxury.

There are some other hotels you may have seen, which are worse.
well Ill check it out myself.

I'll be in Paris for the day next Thurs or for 12 hrs between flights (set it up that way) wanted to see Versailles and then overnighting it on my way back to NY the following Weds staying at CDG arriing 5:30pm so I should beable to get over to the Hilton CDG and have enough time to get into the city for some running around before catching 1 of the last trains back to CDG. Got a 10am flight so I want to stay at CDG, as its also 10k HH pts cheaper

Shabbos will be in BUD flighst are EWR-CDG-BUD-PRG-CDG-EWR
Old Dec 14, 2009, 1:38 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, AA 2.0 MM, DL Plat, Hertz Plat, LY Gold
Are there any Kosher B&B's? We will be traveling to Paris with a baby and will have a hard time walking out for meals. Any suggestions?
Old Dec 14, 2009, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by damaxer91
Are there any Kosher B&B's? We will be traveling to Paris with a baby and will have a hard time walking out for meals. Any suggestions?

The hotel I mentioned is not a B&B, but it does serve kosher breakfast. They also have kosher room service from one of the many kosher restaurants within a block or so. There are a few other kosher hotels with basic breakfast but they all looked even more basic;

Hotel Touring
Hotel Lebron
Hotel Geoffrey Marie Opera
all in 9th

and Art Hotel Paris
in 10th. (this is is very close to Gare du Nord. I have stayed there - it is fine and cheap, but pretty basic).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.