Original Poster

Kosher Food in AA Lounges

Kosher food is soon to be available for purchase in Admirals Club lounges ^

http://www.aa.com/aa/i18nForward.do?...lity/amora.jsp
Old Jul 28, 2008, 6:53 pm

Programs: DELTA Skymiles:GOLD
Wow, For once some good news to come from AA
Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:11 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Wow!

I'm still angry at CO for getting rid of my favorite kosher snack in their lounges-the honey roasted peanuts!
Old Sep 1, 2008, 10:35 am

Programs: AA EXP 2.5MM National EE
As I am sure you know, the times I have checked the cookies and mini muffins were kosher as well. Just ask to see the box they came out of.
Old Sep 1, 2008, 11:05 am

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
So is the kosher food available in any AC's yet?
Old Jun 2, 2009, 4:55 pm

gas anyone seen the kosher food anywhere?
Old Nov 25, 2009, 10:33 pm

Programs: AA PLT Pro 2MM, DL Gold, UA Silver, Marriott Ambassador + LT Plat, COFC Venture X, HHonors Diamond
I know the Amora snack mix is certified Kosher. They have a sign in BOS, LAX, MIA, ORD, STL clubs indicating that it is.
Old Jan 4, 2010, 3:44 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2 Million Miler)
According to the menu, it says kosher is available at LAX, JFK, and LGA - you just have to ask for it.
Old Jan 6, 2015, 7:14 am

Programs: EL AL Matmid, BA Executive Club GfL, GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Avis President's Club
Anything more recent?

Interested in availability of kosher food at the AA lounge in JFK.

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 15, 2015, 7:21 am

Programs: AA EXP (2 Million Miler)
Sadly, the new food options they've rolled out in the AC clubs don't offer much in the way of kosher. Although in JFK, in either of the clubs (either the one near the 1-12 gates or the one near the 30-45 gates) you can pick up Star-K sandwiches at the Cibo Express stores just downstairs and down the concourse.

Mordy
Old Feb 7, 2018, 9:28 am

Programs: BAEC
Having just completed a trip to the USA traveling through JFK, LAX and MIA i visited each AA Flagship lounge in these locations and each time they told me 'we don't have any kosher meals'.
I sent an email to AA why they don't have kosher meals in their Flagship lounges/first dining in these locations, they responded the following;

Thank you for contacting Admirals Club Member Services. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry and apologize for the delay.
I reached out to Admirals Club Management regarding our Kosher food offerings.
Kosher meals should be available in the Chicago (ORD), New York-JFK, and Miami Flagship Lounges starting next week. The LAX location within the next 3 weeks.

So lets hope it turns out this way and they start offering kosher meals in these locations.
Old Sep 11, 2019, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by Mike Gold
Having just completed a trip to the USA traveling through JFK, LAX and MIA i visited each AA Flagship lounge in these locations and each time they told me 'we don't have any kosher meals'.
I sent an email to AA why they don't have kosher meals in their Flagship lounges/first dining in these locations, they responded the following;

Thank you for contacting Admirals Club Member Services. We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your inquiry and apologize for the delay.
I reached out to Admirals Club Management regarding our Kosher food offerings.
Kosher meals should be available in the Chicago (ORD), New York-JFK, and Miami Flagship Lounges starting next week. The LAX location within the next 3 weeks.

So lets hope it turns out this way and they start offering kosher meals in these locations.
We are currently in the flagship at Chicago and they advised they don't have kosher meals and only Soya, i asked to speak to the chef and i advices him its in the freezer in black 3 compartment containers, he came out a few minutes later with the meals!

In short, dont buy their No Kosher! Request and explain and you will get it.

Do report to AA if they dont provide

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.