Kosher on SAS?

Old Jan 2, 20, 5:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Kosher on SAS?

Anyone know what SK provides (in Y)? Trying to decide if I should order kosher or veg...
Old Jan 3, 20, 1:40 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Marriott Platinum
I think the route and direction are important. Eg British Airways supply Hermolis from London but typically something different back to London unless the flight is from the Middle East.
Old Jan 3, 20, 6:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Alpha Golf View Post
Anyone know what SK provides (in Y)? Trying to decide if I should order kosher or veg...
I would skip the SK veg option but I also hold out no hope that the SK kosher option would be better from IAD and CPH. I also suspect that at least in one direction you're at risk of getting a cold (or even ice-cold) meal entree when ordering a kosher meal while the veggie may be hot more often.

The upside of ordering meals on SK too is that the meal comes early on during the meal service. The downside is that you keep your meal tray for a longer period of time than all other passengers in the same cabin.
Old Jan 3, 20, 6:59 am

I once flew LON-CPH-SEA and ordered vegetarian. I had the same curry on all four sectors... Painful
tedcruz likes this.
Old Jan 7, 20, 2:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Premier 1K: PlAAtinum; DL SM, MM; Marriott Gold; CO Plat Emeritus; NW Plat Emeritus
Thanks folks. EWhat to do, what to do...
Old May 21, 20, 3:22 am

Originally Posted by feival View Post
I once flew LON-CPH-SEA and ordered vegetarian. I had the same curry on all four sectors... Painful
Is curry not tasty?
Old May 21, 20, 4:37 am

Originally Posted by Sahil56 View Post
Is curry not tasty?
I love curry. I don't like to have the same meal four times in a few days! Curry is spicey, but variety is the spice of life!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: