Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Religious Travelers
Reload this Page >

Master thread: List of lounges with kosher food.

Hide Wikipost
Old Nov 20, 21, 9:13 pm   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: mikebg
Wiki Link
  • TLV
    All lounges
  • LHR
    ELAL - KDL (T4)
    BA -
    Terminal 3: Full KSMLs available in the First lounge. Bagels and soup in Business lounge. [It would seem that there are no KSMLs available currently in the T3 lounges]
    Terminal 5A: KSMLs available in all lounges. Soup (vegetable/chicken) and bagels in the Club lounges and full meals (Breakfast - omelette / baked beans / mushrooms / grilled tomato / sautéed potatoes. Rest of day - meat balls / chicken / salmon / (often also a vegetarian option)) in Galleries First and Concorde Room. Soup available on request in the Concorde Room (they may say there is no soup but if asked they will bring it from the Club lounge).
    Terminal 5B: Soup, but generally no bagels.
    Terminal 5C: No BA lounge! You can get up to £15 of stuff from Starbucks if you show then a Club or First boarding pass. They might have Walkers Crisps (check for LBD Hechsher) - plus soft drinks and tea/coffee.
    CX - Frozen Kosher meals
    VS - Frozen kosher meals
  • JFK
    ELAL - KDL (T4)
    Virgin - Clubhouse (T4)
    BA - I believe you need a reservation with a kosher meal ordered
  • EWR
    ELAL - Art Lounge (TB)
  • MAN
    BA - T3 - Kettle chips under KLBD
  • FRA/MUC
    LH - KSML available with pre-request
  • ZRH
    LX - Only fruit, chocolate and (in the summer) yummy icecream
  • WAW
    kosher sandwiches and snacks.Available on their own shelf in the food chiller cabinet
  • HKG
    CX - Available on request.
  • SYD
    QF - Available on request
  • SIN
    SQ - Private room, available on request
  • LAX
    international lounge has kosher foods around the time of Elal flights This lounge no longer exists.
  • HKG
    LY
  • JNB
    Bidvest Lounge - Kosher cheeses, and kosher crisps.

Any input of more lounges appreciated.
Print Wikipost

Old Apr 18, 22, 1:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold for Life
Originally Posted by tedcruz View Post
They sometimes do. Your best bet would be to call the lounge and order in.
British Airways say that there is no need to order as they always have them available. I wasn't sure until I gave them a real test today, asking for a kosher breakfast.....during Passover. They brought out a Hermolis kosher for Passover breakfast (tomato omelette, latkes and ratatouille). I was impressed but maybe that is in part due to some poor service experiences recently. Anyway, well done BA!
Old Jun 22, 22, 6:38 am

Club Aspire lounge T5

HiDoes anyone know if there's kosher food available in the club aspire lounge in Heathrow terminal 5?
and if it needs to be ordered in advance ?

With thanks
Old Jun 26, 22, 7:32 am

Originally Posted by paulshen View Post
HiDoes anyone know if there's kosher food available in the club aspire lounge in Heathrow terminal 5?
and if it needs to be ordered in advance ?

With thanks
AFAIK only the BA lounges have kosher food, which doesn't need to be ordered in advance, just speak to lounge staff.

There used to be Kosher sandwiches for sale in WHSmith, but not sure if they still sell them.

And By the way, congrats on you first post after 12 years
Old Jun 26, 22, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by momoflyingguy View Post
AFAIK only the BA lounges have kosher food, which doesn't need to be ordered in advance, just speak to lounge staff.

There used to be Kosher sandwiches for sale in WHSmith, but not sure if they still sell them.

And By the way, congrats on you first post after 12 years
ThanksI'm surprised I remembered my password.
I suspect you're right.

I tried contacting them to check but phone lines are down and emails going unanswered

Search this Thread