Gift for Ramadan?

Old Aug 18, 10, 12:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA/CO(1K-PLT), AA(PLT), QR, EK, Marriott(PLT), Hilton(DMND)
Dovster, after reading your more recent posts, I'm thinking a nice food or fruit basket addressed to Mr. and Mrs.... delivered by a third party might be a nice way to express your friendship.

Last edited by cblaisd; Aug 18, 10 at 2:04 pm
Old Aug 23, 10, 7:21 am

Programs: ME, EK, LH, IC
Dov, your best bet is a tray of sweets. There are special sweets done during Ramadan (puff pasty stuffed with cheese); those are always a treat. Otherwise, any other sweet (baklava, etc) is acceptable really. Just don't show up with a bottle of whiskey or wine
Old Aug 23, 10, 8:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by BEYFlyer View Post
Just don't show up with a bottle of whiskey or wine
Gee, I guess I really blew it then with the canned Danish ham and the 6 pack of Budweiser.

Actually, Bey, I wound up taking PhlyingRPH's advice and did not show up myself, but I did get a big basket of various fruits and packages of cookies and had a mutual friend deliver it, addressed to her family.
Old May 17, 18, 5:58 am

Gifts for Ramadan

I think, It is a great idea to give gift for ramadan to your loved one. You can check online for gift ideas or download the klubkangaroo app. There you will get multiple gifts ideas and online ramadan offers. Read more - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.exchangin.klubkangaroo&hl=en
Old Nov 4, 19, 5:02 am

Hi,
In general, you can gift anything to anyone at any time. You shouldn't have to wait for a specific occasion. But remember Ramadan is known as a month of fasting, prayer, reflection, and community, and if you gift someone in the month of Ramadan, then, yes, the reward will be higher in Ramadan to perform a good deed. Desidoll company offers Islamic toys, games, and Islamic books, inculcate the true spirit in the children about their religion. So what are you waiting for? Seize the opportunity to buy a gift for your folks.
Old Nov 4, 19, 5:16 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by desidollcompanyuk View Post
So what are you waiting for? Seize the opportunity to buy a gift for your folks.
I am not waiting for anything. I started this thread 9 years ago, and have been sending her large baskets of goodies (cake, cookies, candy, nuts, etc) ever since. In fact, the year after I first sent that to her I added three more Muslim families I am friendly with and have kept up that tradition ever since.
MoreMilesPlease likes this.

Search this Thread